Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: White Sands Bar

User Info Menu

Re: White Sands Bar

Ah, J....you beat me to it, no way he's gone there permanently. has big family !

User Info Menu

I unfortunately believe Tony has left permanently. That is why I was asking if anyone has been there. I was wondering if Paul was gone as well. They might have great new bartenders, but NO ONE can replace Tony. Again, some changes are great, some not so much.

User Info Menu

We love Tony and his smile and Paul with his calm coolness

Quote Originally Posted by pamc12345 View Post
    I unfortunately believe Tony has left permanently. That is why I was asking if anyone has been there. I was wondering if Paul was gone as well. They might have great new bartenders, but NO ONE can replace Tony. Again, some changes are great, some not so much.

User Info Menu

Pam- I believe you're right. Tony said goodbye to us this April....said he wouldn't be at WS anymore. As far as I know, Paul is still there, with 2 new bartenders. Will find out for sure in 17 days.

Respect

Kirt

User Info Menu

Per a post on White Sand's FB page yesterday

"Introducing some new family members. Everall and Rochelle will be joining Paul behind the bar. Have Everall make you his favorite drink pictured here (The Bob Marley) and Rochelle can blend up her favorite, the Dirty Banana. Come say hi and try out some new drinks!"
    https://www.TickerFactory.com/

https://www.TickerFactory.com/

User Info Menu

I saw this too......Answers my questions.

User Info Menu

We just returned from a 2 week stay at WS. Everall is a new bartender and is AWESOME!!! I believe Rochelle was there one day while we were there, but not sure if she is still working there. As far as we were concerned, Everall was the best! We didn't even know he was new, as this was our first stay at White Sands. Paul wasn't rude or anything, just very quiet, while Everall was quite happy to keep us entertained. We liked him so much, as well as the other staff, Jeffery, especially, that we already booked for the same time next year!

User Info Menu

lahoge… I'm so glad you loved the WS, I told you you would !!