Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: White Sands Bar

User Info Menu

White Sands Bar

Has any repeat visitors been to White Sands Bar in the past month or so? I heard there has been some changes.

User Info Menu

Re: White Sands Bar

pam...lots of great changes at WS. They have remodlled the whole kitchen and dining area, and are now serving a Jamaican buffet every Friday night .

User Info Menu

Jojo, what about the staff ?

User Info Menu

I actually haven't been there since April, but get updates and pictures from their page. Why, did you hear of a staff change ?

User Info Menu

Thanks for your reply jojo. That is why I was asking if someone has been there in the last month. Caught wind that there may be some changes.

User Info Menu

Funny, if there had been a change, I'm surprised I haven't heard , as I know dozens of folks that stay there, oh well, I guess will find out soon enough .

User Info Menu

Yeah..... I was hoping for some confirmation. Changes are good.......but not all changes☹️

User Info Menu

Tony is in the states working

User Info Menu

Tony was one of the main reasons we liked White Sands the 2 times we stayed there. Sorry to see him go But wish him well!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SVW View Post
    Tony was one of the main reasons we liked White Sands the 2 times we stayed there. Sorry to see him go But wish him well!
    I highly doubt that tony's there permanently... alot of guys there bartend in the states during the slow season
    Go Bills!