Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Club Mobay

User Info Menu

Club Mobay

Just booked club Mobay through the message board. We will let you know if it is a good idea as we have to go to the long red line.

User Info Menu

Re: Club Mobay

How do i get ahold of club mobay? Email or website?

Administrator

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mamacher View Post
    How do i get ahold of club mobay? Email or website?
    Please use the link in the thread below! Thanks!

https://negril.com/forum/showthread....-or-your-group
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

I don't know if you booked arrival or departure. Never used arrival, but on departure they're awesome! Particularly in high season, when snow storms up here can affect equipment/flights down there. You won't be disappointed! You can even slip a few patties or whatever in your bag for the flight! (don't recommend the soup for that, thought ... LOL). Personal observation: Tip JMD100/drink, and you will get stellar service! Everyone likes to be appreciated! Always been a wonderful experience!

User Info Menu

Sorry Rob! Booked it for arrival and did not go through your thread. Can I retroactively get you credit for it?

We used it last time and cruised past the super long lines. Bags were waiting for us - that is probably due to priority status on AA - then hung out at the arrival lounge for a while. Our driver (Champion Tours) was already waiting for us (he always is) so the time in the lounge was kind of wasted - I want to get rolling! This time I will ask to just get us through customs and leave us outside, I'll still tip the same.

User Info Menu

Thank you for the website Rob