Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Rum Cream & Coffee

User Info Menu

Rum Cream & Coffee

Where are the best prices in Negril to buy these items to take home? We usually get them a the airport when we leave but is there a better price in Negril? Does anyplace pack the bottles as good as the airport? We booked Club Mobay for our return flight & I want to take advantage of their lounge rather than walk around the airport. Never booked it before but we're leaving at a busy time of day in Dec. so thought it sounded like a good idea.

User Info Menu

Re: Rum Cream & Coffee

If you're looking for something similar to what you get in the airport...the best price for coffee in Negril is going to be the grocery store HiLo or Value Master or in the West End, L&M.
    Rum cream is more affordable at Quality Traders over HiLo. But, they don't package it as nicely as they do in the airport....though you can ask for extra paper to wrap up your bottle.
    And, remember you have to put the rum cream in your checked luggage...it can't be carried onto your flight.

User Info Menu

Thanks. Maybe I will just leave their lounge for a few minutes since they really do pack it well at the airport. And yes I remember to put it in the luggage. Don't want to have to leave my rum cream for others! I'm generous but not with my rum cream!!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SVW View Post
    Thanks.
    I'm generous but not with my rum cream!!!
    You're welcome.
    And, I completely understand about the rum cream.