Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jerk Sausage

User Info Menu

Jerk Sausage

We were in Port Antonio last March, and I tried jerk sausage for the first time and became totally hooked. I was wondering if there was anywhere in Negril that I could find some?

Administrator

User Info Menu

Re: Jerk Sausage

Jerk sausage is incredible! So glad you tried it where it was created in Port Antonio!

The best place to get it in Negril is at Pimentoz at the Island Lux complex. I don't think any jerk is as great as in Port Antonio, but Pimentoz does a good job.
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

random chime-in: i'm so excited to try to chicken sausage when i'm in boston bay this february!!!

User Info Menu

Where is Pimentoz located? I haven't been back to Negril for over a year so I gotta get my bearings again.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Maralunatic View Post
    Where is Pimentoz located? I haven't been back to Negril for over a year so I gotta get my bearings again.
    if you're walking towards bloody bay it's about 5 minutes past sun beach.

it's also really close to that new entertainment complex, island lux, that people are talking about.

Administrator

User Info Menu

Pimentoz is so close to "that new entertainment complex, island lux, that people are talking about" that it is located inside that complex!

And they also have jerk chicken sausage!
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    Pimentoz is so close to "that new entertainment complex, island lux, that people are talking about" that it is located inside that complex!

And they also have jerk chicken sausage!
    haha, last time i was in negril was before island lux opened. i looked on googlemap and they have it labeled so it looks to be near island lux, but not in it.

(i'm home from work this week, so i have even more time than usual to talk about things i don't have first-hand knowledge of.)

User Info Menu

Great...now I'm hungry!
    Thanks for the info

User Info Menu

mwenvlay
    I'll let you know how the sausage is! If it's like PA, I'm already drooling!

User Info Menu

Not sure Angela's is opened these days, but if they are, you can get Jerk Sausage Pizza or Jerk Sausage Spaghetti Sauce.
    The jerk sausage spaghetti is awesome!!