Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Beachcomber Wine Club

User Info Menu

Beachcomber Wine Club

Does anybody have any feedback on it? The selection of wines..sitting space..ect? Thanks!

User Info Menu

Re: Beachcomber Wine Club

Wine With Me
    https://www.winewithmenegril.com/

We spoke with them the other day & they've recently added more wine choices to their menu.

https://negril.com/nt/nt111617.htm

Name:  P_20171128_164000_1.jpg
Views: 515
Size:  208.3 KB

User Info Menu

The Wine Club is the only good thing about the Beachcomber Club !!!!

User Info Menu

Thanks Bnewb for the photo and info..I am bringing two newbies..both professional winos..lol..I will have my hands full..looking forward to trying them out! Oh..and I will buy a bottle for you and Rob if you wish to join us..

User Info Menu

Fargoman......I like wine too!!

User Info Menu

The newbies will be in good hands with Fargoman… a true professional drinker!!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fargoman View Post
    Thanks Bnewb for the photo and info..I am bringing two newbies..both professional winos..lol..I will have my hands full..looking forward to trying them out! Oh..and I will buy a bottle for you and Rob if you wish to join us..
    Wow...what a kind invitation...we would love to join you & your professional winos !!
    We'll provide their fabulous cheese platter for everyone...Yum!

User Info Menu

The decor and space is fabulous. The selection of wines is decent but please keep in mind that it is Jamaica and availability is not the same as in other parts of the world. The menu is hit and miss, prior to them closing for the slow season it was more miss than hit. Hopefully they have rectified that since opening for the season. Overall it is definitely worthwhile for an enjoyable social evening.

User Info Menu

Hubby and I went there a couple of weeks ago. We had a bottle of one of my favorite brands of Chardonnay and two delicious appetizers - chicken livers and shrimp. I want to try their entrees next time we visit. I hope it's still there. We were the only ones there. The space is lovely.

User Info Menu

It's a deal Bnewb...