Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Sav To MoBay Road

User Info Menu

Sav To MoBay Road

Has anyone been on the B-8 back road way to MoBay lately? The road from Sav, passed Boarder Jerk and coming out at Reading. Was on it in August and there was heavy construction trying straighten the road and make it wider. It looked like a Chinese construction company and heavy heavy equipment. Just wondering what kinda shape it is in now.

User Info Menu

Re: Sav To MoBay Road

To be avoided still. Terrible traffic.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Boniqua_Riu View Post
    To be avoided still. Terrible traffic.
    Thank you for your response Boniqua Riu but I'm not sure what you mean. Is the road still under construction? Has anyone been to Border Jerk lately that can advise of what the road is like?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by brownsd54 View Post
    Thank you for your response Boniqua Riu but I'm not sure what you mean. Is the road still under construction? Has anyone been to Border Jerk lately that can advise of what the road is like?
    LOVE Border Jerk, but unfortunately haven't been on that road in some time.
    I've been mostly travelling the North Coast road to Kingston lately (all clear on that route for the most part ).
    We're asking around for you also about Border.
    Last edited by Bnewb; 11-27-2018 at 01:17 PM.

User Info Menu

It is still under heavy construction which is what is causing the traffic and delays. Border Jerk is still open and delicious lol