Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lobster & Conch

User Info Menu

Lobster & Conch

Will (4 adults) be visiting Negril for the first time on Nov. 23 to 30. Staying at the Coco la Palm. Any suggestions, or recommendations for the best restaurantsa to go to for conch & lobster? Thanks.

User Info Menu

"Sunset After Dark", has conch which is outa this world................amongst other dishes!! Not sure if Patrick is open yet? Others will chime in, get your pen & pad ready.

http://www.levendome.com/le-vendome-...nner-menu.html

Charela has a great blend of French and Caribbean cuisine. They do lobster right! Lamb chops too!

RB$

And Charela Inn is 2 doors over from CoCo La Palm...

Enjoy!

RB$

User Info Menu

The conch appetizer at Kuyaba is to die for!

K3
    My Books:

Walk Good - Sunset Negril - Night Nurse
    Available @ www.amazon.com - search 'Roland Reimer'

I love your quote Kahuna3! : )

RB$

User Info Menu

kosmos has great conch soup, and its a great way to clear your head as its a good walk down past the AI. Best in the West has very good everything and is just across the road, we also had the best lobster at sunquest last year, but its called Wild Parrot this year, if you try it let us know please they have new owners. cheers

User Info Menu

that is an easy one...........Chicken Lavish!

Conch Soup is the best in Negril........Lobster available when in season.........
    great prices and all meals are cooked to order........delicious mon

Chicken Lavish has the best Fried Chicken, Sweet and Sour Chicken and Conch Soup.......
    those are the three that everyone raves about all the time........
    and mi can attest to dat too.........
    their coleslaw is awesome too!

if you just lookie for Lobster........Three Dives has wicked good Grilled Lobster......

Cool Runnings, Marko
    Americana Ocho Rios 82~HedoII 84,91~T-Water 85~Wexford Court Mobay 85~Miss Mary’s 86,87~Barry’s 88~Seawinds Mobay 89~LTU 91~Charela Inn 92~Negril Inn 92~SamSara 93,94~Ocean Edge 95,96~Singles 95,96~Thrills 95~Hilltop 96,99~Pee Wees 97~Kool Browns/Bentley's 97~Cottage 99-03~Roots Bamboo 03~Merrill’s I&II 04,05~Corals Seas Cliffs & Beach 06~Catcha Falling Star 07~Blue Cave Castle 08~SeaStar 10,12~(4x)Bourbon Beach 12~T&J Cottages on Ella Dr 12-18~PeWee Cottages 18~Lynch Cottages 19,20

User Info Menu

kuyaba has a great conch appetizer as well as brown stew conch and ivans at chatcha does a really nice conch app. too
    that which does not kill you makes you stronger

User Info Menu

I agree with all the above. I'd like to add. For lobster Erica's is hard to beat. It's a small family run place in the inland side of the west end road. Not fancy decor but the lobster is excellant.