Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: 24 hour hotel calls for illness or injury

User Info Menu

24 hour hotel calls for illness or injury

www.j.mp/comfortsJA Please review before you arrive! Email questions through my website. For any health concerns/allergies or just the comfort knowing you have me 24/7, consider PreRegistration, then fill out the contact form. I am listed under MARKET on this site also!

Do you have medical travel insurance? Any medical history/allergies I need to know prior to you arriving? Do you want to make sure you have someone to call in case of illness or injury?

Heading into my fifth year! Offering PreRegisteration for the second year!
    *PreRegistration for a small fee, allows you to call me 24/7 with questions, concerns and try to assist you via phone. I can do this because you tell me what I need to know before you arrive by filling out the contact form! This process also gives you priority over another service call (if non life threatening of course) Be prepared and enjoy your stay!

Also I still continue to do hotel/business calls on westend and the beachroad, most apartments and some homes (if I know where you are and/or if you are PreRegistered) I continue to collaborate and even do telemedicine calls with physicians when internet is consistant, and a Dr consult is needed and a prescription is needed. I can provide services for you, reach out to services you need and recommend a higher level of care day or night! What's available is always changing depending on the day/time ,etc. I will be your advocate when you are in need of someone to assist in case of illness or injury. I carry medic bag and a heart defibrillator if it is a life threatening emergency. (Service call fee applies) I use drivers if possible, can accompany transport or I use Lifecall Ambulance Service if needed.

My service is cash as well as most on-site services. You always get a receipt for reimbursement.

Hospital, ambulance and physician offices accept credit cards.

Medical travel insurance always recommended for reimbursement (International coverage).

Carry and use bugspray day and evening. Carry sunscreen. Drink lots of water.

Negril is getting busy! See you here! Nurse Beth
    Attached Images Attached Images  

User Info Menu

Re: 24 hour hotel calls for illness or injury

Anyone who has never thought they would need this service should think again.After 16 years going to the island i needed Beth's help and she saved the day.We will pre-register before our next trip just in case this ever happens again because you just never know!!Thank you Beth for your help in my time of need,you are a wonderful person!!

User Info Menu

Re: 24 hour hotel calls for illness or injury

Quote Originally Posted by billndonna View Post
    Anyone who has never thought they would need this service should think again.After 16 years going to the island i needed Beth's help and she saved the day.We will pre-register before our next trip just in case this ever happens again because you just never know!!Thank you Beth for your help in my time of need,you are a wonderful person!!
    WOW! Thank you for sharing your experience. Your group certainly are great people! It was nice meeting you, I am gald I could come and assist. You saw telemedicine that night which we don't always need but a great confirmation we are on the correct treatment path! Pre Registration is a cheap little reassurance that I know something about you before you come. I am very happy things turned around in your situaton so we didn't need to hit the road at night!! Take Care!! Nurse Beth