Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Nov. Trip

User Info Menu

Nov. Trip

Took the family down for a week the first week of November. We had a great time. We have always stayed at IdleAwhile when we have our kids. The staff at IdleAwhile make you feel at home. Its such a great place to stay! Now that my boys are older we ended up spending most of the days on the cliffs and I showed them all the places I like. We live on the Chesapeake Bay and my kids are absolute water boys like me growing up around boats, fishing,crabing etc. We snorkeled for hours(great snorkeling between Xtabi and Rockhouse) and jumped cliffs up and down the West End. They wore me out! I have to say we spent a lot of time at Xtabi and staff there is fantastic. Great drinks and my wife loved their lobster salad! We ate most all of our dinners on the cliffs as well. My brother and his wife were also with us. Our best dinner was at The Spa Retreat. The blackened snapper was perfection and the Ladies loved the Martini's! We went back another night it was so good. Awesome service and ambiance. We also had a nice dinner at Catcha which never fails. I loved all the new renovations of the restaurant area. When we come to Negril without the children that is where my wife and I like to stay. Also we ate a lot of patties and JerkChix(Best in the West)! Below are some pics and a video of my youngest jumping at Ricks one afternoon. No Fear!

Name:  IMG_6078.jpg
Views: 605
Size:  2.62 MB
    Name:  IMG_6093.JPG
Views: 636
Size:  1.29 MB
    Name:  IMG_6103.JPG
Views: 549
Size:  700.9 KB
    Name:  IMG_6092.JPG
Views: 656
Size:  4.03 MB

User Info Menu

Re: Nov. Trip

Nice little report. Glad you all had a great time.
    Regards,
    Bob

User Info Menu

great video!

User Info Menu

Nice!

User Info Menu

Very nice!

User Info Menu

Awesome! Thanks for taking the time to post! Great pictures and video!

[/url]