Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wecome home Gargamel the general buju banton!

User Info Menu

Wecome home Gargamel the general buju banton!

It's not an easy road! Buju is goin to let loose can't wait to see him perform!

User Info Menu

Re: Wecome home Gargamel the general buju banton!

http://www.theguardian.com/music/201...o-freedom-tour

i know it's not gonna happen, but it would be so nice if he had a show while i was there in feb/march.

Last edited by mwenvlay; 12-08-2018 at 10:11 AM.

User Info Menu

Name:  Buju with Donovan.jpg
Views: 487
Size:  40.8 KB

User Info Menu

I am a big fan of Buju's music and have seen him several times. He is highly talented. However..... all that being said, he is a convicted felon and a deportee.
    Hardly someone to look up to as a role model for the youth in Jamaica. Of course, I would change my attitude towards him if he shows a willingness to sincerely apologize for his failures and supports efforts to combat "hard drug" use and sales.

Although he will be prevented from capitalizing on touring in the US, the rest of the world is open to him and I am sure he will make even more money now especially in Jamaica where they have a certain fondness for the bad boy criminal.

JMO
    Free Opinions Offered. No tipping required. Hours: Open when I feel like it.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Accompong View Post
    Although he will be prevented from capitalizing on touring in the US, the rest of the world is open to him and I am sure he will make even more money now especially in Jamaica where they have a certain fondness for the bad boy criminal.
    JMO
    In fairness to Jamaicans...Jamaica is not the only country where the "bad boy criminal" is popular.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bnewb View Post
    In fairness to Jamaicans...Jamaica is not the only country where the "bad boy criminal" is popular.
    So true, Lisa.... So true.... but I was making the point that "he will make even more money now (in Jamaica)" The price to see Buju has skyrocketed. He didn't perform all that much in Jamaica before the incarceration as the foreign money was so much more. It will still be less at home than foreign but it will be a whole lot more.
    Free Opinions Offered. No tipping required. Hours: Open when I feel like it.

User Info Menu

Great pic! When was that pic taken?

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

Up up!����

User Info Menu

https://www.stabroeknews.com/2018/ne...es-in-jamaica/Beautiful pictures of Buju's arrival to Norman Manley airport in Kingston. Rasta got plenty soul....dont afflict me anymore....keep doing your thing Buju & learn from your mistakes
    Last edited by shalon; 12-09-2018 at 10:50 PM.