Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: New at 3 Dives this season!

Administrator

User Info Menu

New at 3 Dives this season!

How do appetizers sound?

Pineapple Shrimp Kebabs
    Jerk Chicken Kebabs
    Jerk Wings
    BBQ Wings

Name:  IMG_20181211_135022.jpg
Views: 739
Size:  917.3 KB
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Re: New at 3 Dives this season!

Patience is a virtue at 3 Dives. It's worth the wait! Are they grilling the wings so they come out while we wait or do they take an hour or more too?
    We're all in this together and none of us is getting out alive.

Administrator

User Info Menu

All the apps are designed to be enjoyed while your dinner is prepared. But they can be ordered to come with the main meal, should someone prefer a smaller dining selection.
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

They all sound yummy!

User Info Menu

Can't wait to try them out
    PARADISE IS A STATE OF MIND

User Info Menu

I'm happy to report that we were there just last week with a group of 10, we placed our order as soon as we got there, went out to the point and threw rocks at the larger rock that juts out from the point (all of the guys on the trip were former baseball players, most of us with shoulder issues, so we weren't very successful at hitting the rock), we went back to the table and waited and our food and it arrived in about a total of 40 minutes from order to eating. This included having a specially prepared gluten free meal for my sister-in-law containing grilled shrimp and plantains cooked separately from the rest of the plantains so there would be no cross-contamination. Everyone enjoyed their food and that is hard to do when you have that many people, I made a mashup of things by combining rice, chicken, shrimp, plantain and the granny sauce, with just a hint of callaloo. When you got a little bit of everything in one bite it was sublime. A great meal and a great time. I hope that are as fast in February when its just the two of us there.

M&M

User Info Menu

We had the pineapple �� shrimp �� kebabs and the jerk wings, delicious. Loved putting extra jerk sauce on wings. They came out really quick I thought. Told Paula they were great and thanks for bringing them out right away because we were hungry. Love 3 Dives