Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Back Home :(

User Info Menu

Back Home :(

After months of looking forward to it it's now over, as usual, in a flash. 8 nights passed by like it was 1. Now I must console myself by planning the next! I almost cancelled our trip to Grand Pineapple because of the negative reviews I had recently read but all was well & I'm glad I didn't. It was pretty much the same as it's always been & we had a great time & got away one night to a dinner on the cliffs at Ivans which was wonderful but outside of that had mostly sand gravity hit. The beach was beautiful, the sea was warm, the drinks were tasty & the people wonderful. Had 2 great massages from Opal next door. I can't wait for my next trip.

User Info Menu

Re: Back Home :(

Glad you listened to your gut and stuck with your original plan. Even more glad you had a great time. It goes to show that each deserves their own style of vacation regardless of others' opinions!
    I'm gonna be Iron like a Lion in Zion

User Info Menu

There are a lot of voices on the forum... remember the most important one is yours
    [https://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

Ahhh, a sand gravity vacation. One of my favorites. We don't do AI anymore, so we spend our time deciding where to eat/drink next. However long you stay is, vacation withdrawals always suck. You know what they say, better to have been and left than to never have been at all.

User Info Menu

So true & I am always grateful to have been!
    We've done non AI & some of my most fun has been those times & eating different places & using JA $ but we're getting old & sometimes not having to think too much is way more relaxing now