Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Negril Guide 2019

User Info Menu

Negril Guide 2019

Hi Everyone - Hot off the Press!

The Negril Guide has been published annually by the Negril Chamber of Commerce (NCC) since 1984. Each year, 15,000 print copies are distributed throughout Negril hotels, resorts and businesses, as well as to worldwide visitors and locals.

Download the PDF version of the Negril Guide 2019 at www.negrilchamber.org for information about getting around Negril, where to eat/drink/stay, places of interest, and unique articles. Use the map to guide you around town!

There is even a FLIPBOOK version of the Negril Guide 2019 at https://adobe.ly/2S9eEoI

Enjoy!

Regards - The Negril Guide Team

User Info Menu

Re: Negril Guide 2019

Thank You

User Info Menu

we still have a copy of the very first one, it was our first trip and it helped a LOT!

Merry Christmas !
    "One of the laundry gals pipes up ,,"LOOK AT DA BLOOD"
    "YES,THAT WOULD BE MINE" I said as my leg that at first gave no pain, started dishing it out in large bunches........"

want more read our blog? our first trip.........http://negril.com/forum/entry.php?58...-The-Beginning

User Info Menu

Thank you NCC ... very informative
    Happy holidays

User Info Menu

I enjoyed reading through the Guide. Thank you, NCC.
    I'm gonna be Iron like a Lion in Zion

User Info Menu

The West End Pothole repair project was a major accomplishment. On time and on budget. Well done NCC! (pg. 65)

User Info Menu

Name:  Negril Fireworks4.jpg
Views: 719
Size:  19.6 KB