Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New restaurant

User Info Menu

New restaurant

The Swordfish restaurant and bar has opened up at the former Everytime, Barabuv location.
    Trip #59 most of February

User Info Menu

Ya mon...they've been working hard getting it ready...just opened the other day! That section of the West End is rockin' out some great restaurants!!

User Info Menu

Where is that location?
    dorisw

2017 was our 15th trip to Negril. Other islands we visited: Cozumel, Mexico (4 times) St. Lucia, Barbados, Grenada, Aruba, Harbour Island, Bahamas, Anguilla, St. Maarten/St.Martin, Ambergris Caye, Belize (twice)

User Info Menu

Just up the road from Canoe. across from Miyard.

User Info Menu

Sunset After Dark is getting ready to open up any day as well across from Negril Hardware, lots of good food in that area.

User Info Menu

Awesome, I saw there was work in progress a couple weeks ago. I love that upstairs deck!!

User Info Menu

How do you travel between your hotel on the cliffs/beach to this area. We walked to the canoe last year and found it quit a hike from anywhere. What would you suspect a taxi from Seatstar down the hill & back up cost? When is this area the most lively?
    Legends BananaShout HardingHall Xtabi NBCC RondellVillage

User Info Menu

If you walk up to the end of Seastar Lane and catch a route taxi to Canoe or anywhere along West End Road...it was 80J per person last time I was there. Private ride is higher. Route taxi's are the way to travel IMHO. So many great places to eat pon da west end!!

User Info Menu

Maybe I wasn't clear...that 80J pp was one way...then same on way back as long as you exit on the main road...more if you want to go down SS Lane. We generally just walk down the lane. Quite safe and we love a nice walk.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jeri365 View Post
    How do you travel between your hotel on the cliffs/beach to this area. We walked to the canoe last year and found it quit a hike from anywhere. What would you suspect a taxi from Seatstar down the hill & back up cost? When is this area the most lively?
    have stayed at SeaStar and lived at da Canoe.......lol
    just walk down to the end of SeaStar Lane............to the West End Road......
    stand der with your finger down when you see a red plate license plate.........
    dats a red plate route taxi and him will stop if him not full..........
    before you sit in da taxi.......you say, " $100J's down to da Canoe.......right"
    him says, "yah mon"...........him will stop at da Canoe and you hand him a $100J's........

Cool Runnings, Marko
    Americana Ocho Rios 82~HedoII 84,91~T-Water 85~Wexford Court Mobay 85~Miss Mary’s 86,87~Barry’s 88~Seawinds Mobay 89~LTU 91~Charela Inn 92~Negril Inn 92~SamSara 93,94~Ocean Edge 95,96~Singles 95,96~Thrills 95~Hilltop 96,99~Pee Wees 97~Kool Browns/Bentley's 97~Cottage 99-03~Roots Bamboo 03~Merrill’s I&II 04,05~Corals Seas Cliffs & Beach 06~Catcha Falling Star 07~Blue Cave Castle 08~SeaStar 10,12~(4x)Bourbon Beach 12~T&J Cottages on Ella Dr 12-18~PeWee Cottages 18~Lynch Cottages 19,20