Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 101516171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: My Fun, Facts, and Fantasy trip

User Info Menu

Oh and joe..to add to all the drama of TRYING to drive up the mountain..we encountered a elderly man burning stuff in the middle of the dang near unpassable road..hahahahaha..I loved the sugar cane harvest , and everything about those little towns and all the sweet people we saw on the way..I gulped at the view STREIGHT down as far as you could see with the wheels on the edge as we were trying to avoid massive ruts....youll see in the videos the scraping of the undercarrage of the car...whewwww..

all those that are following...we just booked back here next nov (see ticker) they offered me a deal i could not refuse..they have a soon come back program.....it was to sweet to refuse..

User Info Menu

I noticed your ticker was set up again...I was wondering if you booked again...good for you!!!

User Info Menu

Your pix really send the experience back to us, those stuck staging for JA in the frozen tundra.
    Thanks!
    I had Mayfield Falls on my to do list, I just added an exclamation point thanks to you.

Here's something I don't get, you moved to North Dakota?
    As a former resident, I have to say I've never heard of that.
    North Dakota is for moving out of, not into.

Just teasing, thanks again for the pix.
    That rug really tied the room together.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rum-polephoreskin View Post
    Your pix really send the experience back to us, those stuck staging for JA in the frozen tundra.
    Thanks!
    I had Mayfield Falls on my to do list, I just added an exclamation point thanks to you.

Here's something I don't get, you moved to North Dakota?
    As a former resident, I have to say I've never heard of that.
    North Dakota is for moving out of, not into.

Just teasing, thanks again for the pix.
    Actually I ended up in north dakota fron california (born and raised) long story, if we ever meet Ill tell you the story

Keep checking back..im trying to post the video of the drive and the live experiance, the internet is too slow to let me post videos, so ill have to do it when i get back home..It is really awesome videos!

User Info Menu

I loved the Mayfield falls pictures! Beautiful!
    Congrats on booking for the next trip!
    I know what you mean about the soon come back program at the GP... The deal is too good to refuse!
    Carpe Diem

User Info Menu

Clarity, Everone says HI! from the gp.<3

User Info Menu

Im packing ---> insert sigh here <--- Tell me it aint so.......When I get home ill add the videos here...modem is going in the suit case in 5 minutes...by everyone .......

User Info Menu

Bye Patty...it was fun following along with you...I'm going to miss this report...thank you so much for keeping an eye on my friends...I hope one day I can buy you a drink on the beach in Negril!! Safe travels my friend....

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Patty Sather View Post
    Im packing ---> insert sigh here <--- Tell me it aint so.......When I get home ill add the videos here...modem is going in the suit case in 5 minutes...by everyone .......
    Nooooooo!! Extend your trip! Extend! I'm enjoying your vacation too much for it to end.
    Thank you for posting so many beautiful pictures and for sharing your experiences in Negril with all of us.
    Have a safe flight home, PattyS
    and Hey, you know you've already got your ticker set up for that next reach!
    Last edited by Clarity; 12-08-2011 at 05:32 PM.
    Carpe Diem

User Info Menu

Enjoyed tagging along on your trip. Thanks so much for taking the time to post while you were there. Have a safe trip back to the tundra. Getting cold here in the Dakotas. Yes, I wonder, too, why you moved to North Dakota from California. Just what were you thinking? Lol! Just kidding! Do know there is an oil boom and lots going on in ND, so maybe that had something to do with it.