Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1116171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: My Fun, Facts, and Fantasy trip

User Info Menu

Thank you for takin us along for the fun Patty...have a safe trip home!
    Stir IT UP

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Maryann View Post
    Enjoyed tagging along on your trip. Thanks so much for taking the time to post while you were there. Have a safe trip back to the tundra. Getting cold here in the Dakotas. Yes, I wonder, too, why you moved to North Dakota from California. Just what were you thinking? Lol! Just kidding! Do know there is an oil boom and lots going on in ND, so maybe that had something to do with it.
    Hahaha....it is a adorable story, no oil boom, moved here in the 80s...if there is enough intrest ill explain the story.....other wise ill just message the interested ones..

User Info Menu

Safe travels going home, and Thanks for sharing your adventures!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TizzyATX View Post
    Thank you for takin us along for the fun Patty...have a safe trip home!
    Thank you so much Tizzy......im not done yet..what im about to upload is far better than the report, ITS video! but the connection is so slow here it keeps timing out...ill have to do it from home...I have 60

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by justchuck View Post
    Safe travels going home, and Thanks for sharing your adventures!
    Thank you chuck..im not done yet

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Clarity View Post
    Nooooooo!! Extend your trip! Extend! I'm enjoying your vacation too much for it to end.
    Thank you for posting so many beautiful pictures and for sharing your experiences in Negril with all of us.
    Have a safe flight home, PattyS
    and Hey, you know you've already got your ticker set up for that next reach!
    Hahahahaha girlfriend! I have 60 videos to post now..lmao....im not done yet...hahahaha...say ppl...join me here next year! we will take over the place and have one big boardie party between here and alfreds..lmao...matching drinks chickies, they have it down!

Sponsor

User Info Menu

Ahhh Patty cake ,,,patty cake. There is that day, when we arrive with huge smiles, big thoughts..and bigger expectations of how the reach will pan out. Sounds like it has been everything...and more for you two. ( I will include hubby in that)... hahha...

It was nice spending time with both of you....and life is about having fun...but also giving back.... ( maybe donate a bathing suit or two...hahahaha)

Cheers, safe travels...and till next time...

Walk good...

User Info Menu

Lets get Bea and Tic toc to bust us out of bed at 1am and head to the jungle! I know a few video photographers

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sprat View Post
    Ahhh Patty cake ,,,patty cake. There is that day, when we arrive with huge smiles, big thoughts..and bigger expectations of how the reach will pan out. Sounds like it has been everything...and more for you two. ( I will include hubby in that)... hahha...

It was nice spending time with both of you....and life is about having fun...but also giving back.... ( maybe donate a bathing suit or two...hahahaha)

Cheers, safe travels...and till next time...

Walk good...
    Ahhh spratalicious , your the best.....

User Info Menu

Hey Patty, have a safe trip home... We enjoyed your trip report, and btw, we're interested in how Kopper lured you out of Kal-I-for-Ni-A to ND.. go for it!! Looking forward to seeing the videos.

Take care
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]