Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 131819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: My Fun, Facts, and Fantasy trip

User Info Menu

It was good to meet you guys finally!..A fun time was had by all...Only a 50 degree swing in temps..Aren't we lucky? lol...Where's my Red Stripe? My beach here has ice..Dang

User Info Menu

This is one of my favorite people at grand pineapple, I love them all but jaquilyn is off the charts sweet.. we share many things

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fargoman View Post
    It was good to meet you guys finally!..A fun time was had by all...Only a 50 degree swing in temps..Aren't we lucky? lol...Where's my Red Stripe? My beach here has ice..Dang
    As does mine fargoman...Im booked already for next year....Im washing the clothes we took and just repacking them..hahaha, we wont be needing them here now

User Info Menu

OOOHHH my goodness people, on each end customs and immagration went 15 minutes tops...it was soooo smooth...only one suitcase was gone thru..it was the one with dirty stinky clothes...lol....they closed it back up in a half second ..with a ..."alrighty then" lmao!!!!!

User Info Menu

great videos! the driver looked like he was going too fast .....

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Biggs of the week View Post
    Thanks Patty for the report. I enjoyed reading and pics and I must say girl you still rock a 2 piece.Looks like you and hubby know how to enjoy life!
    Thank you Biggs, you are so sweet,~

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by gerryg123 View Post
    great videos! the driver looked like he was going too fast .....
    Hahaha gerry since when dont they all drive too fast.....My heart is in my throat during many of those moments..lmao, but still know what it is like driving in california, I see the simalarities...Hahaha

User Info Menu

get back here!
    We all miss you two tell work you having a mid life crisis and runaway

User Info Menu

Thanks for sharing Patty. Feeling like I'm right there.

User Info Menu

Love the video clips! Thanks for sharing them!
    The Mayfield falls one took me right back there! That crystal clear cool water...
    It was nice seeing Jaquilyn! You're right, she is so sweet!!
    I miss all the GP staff
    P.S. That's an awesome yellow diving bathing suit!
    It has a cool retro look, like a James Bond Girl
    Carpe Diem