Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast

Thread: My Fun, Facts, and Fantasy trip

User Info Menu

Thank you everyone...

Clairity..you are so sweet.....thank you....this is what its all about, learning from each others mistakes...Hahaha and having fun thru others

gerry..hahahaha this is going to be too calm for you....hahahahaha

User Info Menu

I could not forget this evenings sun set

Name:  negril 28,2011 092 (800x533).jpg
Views: 553
Size:  45.9 KB

User Info Menu

getting to negril short video

This was suppose to be at the beginning but it finally uploaded

User Info Menu

thank you so much pretty 40

User Info Menu

rough seas again today

User Info Menu

while trying to make our way up to margarittaville a big wave came over us and just soaked us.. even my beloved flip video cam..now it wont work ... husband says..we went up too the harley shop to re buy the cap you lost , went to the gift shop to re purchase sunglasses, now im on my way to time square to find you another flip cam......"im tying you to the beach chair" dont move! It is costing me too much for you to move..(as he is heading to times square..

User Info Menu

It sounds to me as if you and your husband have the same vacation roles as my wife and I do. At least at the GP, he doesn't have to bring you back lunch and beverages, too (or at least, he doesn't have to go far to get them!).

User Info Menu

You could change your board name to Pretty Sather

User Info Menu

Ahhhhhh....thank you .........

User Info Menu

Patty I got a problem
    Number one i cannot fit in a bikini and all of the shops have sold out of summer wear and swimwear.Going to have one last search tomorrow so maybe I will just have to buy a nice sarong in JA
    so I thought instead of swimsuit and matching cocktails we can just have BEACHWEAR and EYESHADOW and matching cocktails lol
    I practised lastnight and did a nice rainbow looking eyeshadow! and I am bringing the eyeshadow with me!
    So hurry and go find us a rainbow coloured cocktail rum punch may even do the trick!
    What is the deal at grand pineapple?
    Can I come to see you to get some fun pics?
    Or is it strictly all inclusive guest only?
    What is next door?
    I will see you Monday night anyway
    We can plot away!
    Some of the boardies are looking forward to this matching cocktail and beachwear and makeup thing taking off!