Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst 123456789101116 ... LastLast

Thread: My Fun, Facts, and Fantasy trip

User Info Menu

Hey TicToc,

I think you have it wrong, it's matching "Footwear" and Beachwear to the Cocktails.. LOL
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

YES! I stand corrected joe...lmao.....It was a test to see who was paying attention...hahahahaha..you are the winner!

User Info Menu

tic!!!!! LMAO!!!!!!
    Honey youll make it rock no matter what... now im looking for a sarong!!!!! gp is guests only but i am right by the waters edge and everyone is stopping and visiting.....ill see you when you get here...

User Info Menu

If anyone is coming this way, no where in negril do they have another flip cam.....Im looking to buy one..I had a flip mino 2 hour...anyone near a best buy? walmart ? ill pay cash.....well..(hangs head low....husband will ....)
    Name:  negril 28,2011 005.JPG
Views: 487
Size:  66.5 KBName:  negril 28,2011 006.JPG
Views: 528
Size:  56.3 KB

User Info Menu

tic and i have alfreds right next door..

User Info Menu

Well I do have a couple pair of shoes LOL I feel a photoshoot coming on! a drunken rum punch multicoloured one at that! have fun for me til i get there

User Info Menu

I have a little flip camera I bought it brand new but I used it for 3 days and we moved house and someone left the lead behind so never been used since.I could have ordered a new lead but I have been using something else since then.
    I paid about 130usd for it new .I have the box and instructions.I will sell it cheap if they have the lead there for it which I think they will have.I will bring it anyway see what you think.If you do not want it I may buy a lead for it myself it is a cute little camera and video thing.WILL SWAP FOR FOOD!! HAHA

User Info Menu

Here we go tic!

User Info Menu

TIC TOC...sweet! It should plug into the computer.. and i have all equipment back home...

User Info Menu