Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast

Thread: My Fun, Facts, and Fantasy trip

User Info Menu

Oh patty you may be in luck I have just found a lead for it not the mains charge but one that charges from the laptop.You can loan this one if you like (free lol) just give it me back when you are done if you like. I am on the beach for the rest of your stay so no problem to charge it

User Info Menu

Oh those sarongs look nice.I need a lesson on how to tie them.How much do they cost roughly?I like the bright colours or Jamaican flag colours if there are any

User Info Menu

Name:  flip.jpg
Views: 605
Size:  5.5 KB
    This is it ..do you have a memory card?
    I have this to spare and laptop charger

User Info Menu

Tic this is altogether diffrent than the one i have..I would not have chargers for this one..mine plugs into the side of the computer with a usb...and it instantly loads up to facebook and you tube....will that one?
    We paid $15 ..a little lets make a deal...she was very nice...ill go look for one for you.....

User Info Menu

Patty I have the lead that comes with it-the usb one which plugs into laptop
    yes it uploads simply...it takes a sd card but if u dont have one i have one u can use.
    You can use it while you are there for the rest of your trip no worries.
    I will get it to you on Sunday

User Info Menu

hold the cameras...I went on you tube and they showed me how to fix it...happy dance..i may film it if it works..hahahaha

User Info Menu

Oh great well now I have dug this camera out may use it myself I forgot how nifty and easy it was!

User Info Menu

Testing..123..hahahaha...im testing videoing, cropping and shooting to youtube and negril.com..husband couldnt be happier ..now brenda just melted her computer cord... I love you tube! It saved my camera ~

User Info Menu

ok my goodness I think im back in action (thank you wet flip video cam gods!) and all

User Info Menu

Good job Patty that drink looks really nice