Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121318 ... LastLast

Thread: My Fun, Facts, and Fantasy trip

User Info Menu

Papaya daquari ... goes really well with orange and peach.. hahahahaha....andrew is nadines stand in..he gets it too...lmao....

User Info Menu

today light pink, according to my calander..canoe 5-9 tonight ...trying to get some water time in on the cliffs..ill watch the wave action and decide and when things calm down (waves ill take pics of the carnage the waves have left the beach in ...a lot of fences and barracades are just getting washed to sea up by us...

Today everything in plastic bags (electronics) I dont want to waste another day ....

User Info Menu

we went on a walk looking for parts to fix my table and came across some washed up sea urchins .. and as I came back Nadine and Andrew had fixed my swimsuit/sandals drink of the day

User Info Menu

Who is Nadine and andrew I need to hire them

Sponsor

User Info Menu

We ended up walking from Kuyaba and down past the Grand Pineapple. Saw a familiar boardie waving....and then noticed someone was missing. I do believe the actual words that our boardie friend said...is 'Patty jumped up like a jack rabbit' when she saw me coming. I think Miss Patty smelled a photo shoot coming and she desperately needed to get her matching drink for her bathing suit haha....

User Info Menu

Hahahahaha....who gave me up.......giggles like a little girl.... NOone shoots it like a spratter...

User Info Menu

Patty - Glad your camera is working again! Nice seeing the Grand Pineapple footage, was just there in November. I really miss everyone!
    Please Send Andrew our greetings! He's the greatest bartender and he's got some insane juggling skills. Be sure to try the "Make my day". it's delicious!

Beautiful pictures, Sprat!
    You're like the Negril Paparazzi
    The matching drink and bikini! haha I love it!
    Carpe Diem

User Info Menu

I agree clarity..

I really had learned how to fix the camera from a 8 year old on you tube! and it worked..now if i can just get the internet here with half a bar to upload my videos im trying to get beach footage on here~

User Info Menu

this video is from our excursion looking for a part for my table we lost..but the purpose is to show all the erosion that has happened from the big waves we have had all week

User Info Menu

Husband has his ice picks at the ready