Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What makes the best Negril/JA trip reports?

User Info Menu

Re: What makes the best Negril/JA trip reports?

I keep a daily journal. Have been since we've been going. 13 years. Mostly write in the morning at breakfast. Sometimes it's hard to remember from the previous day. 1. Some previous days are really crammed with alot of stuff 2. Sometimes kinda foggy from too many rum punches. 3. It's a good way to look back from previous years, as to like.."now, when did we go Ys Falls or some other excursion"?? 4. Wife thinks it's silly, but hey, I look at it this way...keeps the brain juices swirling around a likkle bit. 5. Helps to remember names. Bar tenders, servers, the great house-keeping ladies etc. There's been some tourists I totally don't want to remember! All in all, Jamaica is truly a place to cherish, love, smile upon, and remember every little detail. One love , carry on mon'.

User Info Menu

I do the same thing as you do rocknrollfarmer! I like to keep track on what meal we all liked best & the names of bartenders and waitresses that I want to remember.

User Info Menu

Ummm..actually finishing one and not leave people hanging? I'll fix that today...