Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What makes the best Negril/JA trip reports?

User Info Menu

What makes the best Negril/JA trip reports?

In about 1 1/2 week, I'm flying to Jamaica for my longest stay yet, almost 3 months. I've never written a trip report before, but I want to give it a go and share my experience.

Would like to pick your brains. What do you think makes the best and most enjoyable trip reports? Is it photos, reviews on places visited, food eaten, suggestions for good tunes (I love music), or a diary style format with more details etc? Any dont's?
    Last edited by Angelica Isaksson; 12-28-2018 at 11:41 AM.

User Info Menu

Re: What makes the best Negril/JA trip reports?

Pictures are my favorite.
    Peace, Todd & Cher

User Info Menu

Your personal observations of the daily runnings.
    Love to read extended Trip Reports and visualize how your perception changes the longer you stay.....

Enjoy,

VVHT

User Info Menu

I like diary style with photos.

I get ideas for my own vacations based on what others do and where they go - activities, restaurants, etc.
    I'm gonna be Iron like a Lion in Zion

User Info Menu

Photos and food.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jaherring View Post
    Photos and food.
    and booze

if i'm reading a trip report comprised of multiple destinations, i love details about transportation (how'd you get there? did you hire a driver you liked? any cost? tips and tricks? the more detailed the better), if there were a lot of locals around (i love it when i go somewhere and there are a lot of locals or returnees, like at the blue hole in negril), food spots that you highly recommend (especially street food) and things that surprised you. all accompanied by photos, of course.

User Info Menu

Look up "Smith744"

User Info Menu

Photos & Music goes a long way

Name:  Negril Sunset.jpg
Views: 645
Size:  658.8 KBName:  Negril Beach.JPG
Views: 645
Size:  776.7 KBName:  Negril Lighthouse.JPG
Views: 570
Size:  211.2 KB

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mwenvlay View Post
    and booze

if i'm reading a trip report comprised of multiple destinations, i love details about transportation (how'd you get there? did you hire a driver you liked? any cost? tips and tricks? the more detailed the better), if there were a lot of locals around (i love it when i go somewhere and there are a lot of locals or returnees, like at the blue hole in negril), food spots that you highly recommend (especially street food) and things that surprised you. all accompanied by photos, of course.
    Ditto to what my sister said. And just about anything new that may have made you happy! New, or old. Anything at all that you wouls recommend.

User Info Menu

Thanks for your feedback everyone. Will give the trip report a try and I'll keep these things in mind
    Last edited by Angelica Isaksson; 12-29-2018 at 05:11 AM.