Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Just Natural

User Info Menu

Just Natural

We made it back to one of our favorites Just Natural on our last reach. It did not disappoint. We were used to the old location but I feel the new location is better and larger. There are many different seating nooks within the garden. Everything is fresh and natural which is very obvious as soon as you taste it. I think there business as suffers lately as Negril evolves to more of a big resort area. Please stop and see Teresa and her sisters if you can. The lobster salad was amazing and only $10. The Lobster pasta I had was $15 and included soup. About 10 years ago she made me a fresh squeezed bloody Mary from fresh garden tomatoes. I have been to many 5 star resorts but my only fresh bloody Mary came from Just Natural. I think the sign at the old place was Jus Natural, but the "t" is back at the current place. It is located past the lighthouse on the west end. There is a sign at the turn. There is also a coconut water stand at the turn. She is open 8am-8pm. They also have a great spot for massages for $25 where the resorts charge $150.

Name:  IMG_3104.jpg
Views: 806
Size:  2.69 MB
    Name:  IMG_3113.jpg
Views: 842
Size:  3.23 MB
    Name:  IMG_3114.jpg
Views: 851
Size:  3.40 MB
    Name:  IMG_3164.jpg
Views: 846
Size:  2.70 MB
    Name:  IMG_3170.jpg
Views: 843
Size:  3.76 MB

User Info Menu

Re: Just Natural

I have not been able to eat here yet but is on the "must do" list this year. Everything looks so good.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mjc12771 View Post
    I have not been able to eat here yet but is on the "must do" list this year. Everything looks so good.
    Name:  03084CE7-974D-43C7-B827-43581280A79A.jpg
Views: 764
Size:  20.6 KB
    Name:  78AE13B2-6969-4B01-8B0E-7414ECA90A86.jpg
Views: 757
Size:  20.1 KB
    Name:  62E15C21-8443-413D-BAD4-CB20B6397E7E.jpg
Views: 766
Size:  20.1 KB
    Name:  ABB9C77D-C4E0-4F82-95FD-4930A05EE1CF.jpg
Views: 740
Size:  20.9 KB
    Name:  707D1B52-C8CE-4FBC-9F08-F3945390F670.jpg
Views: 745
Size:  21.3 KB

Had to add a few more. It’s hard to see but she is feeding a female hummingbird. It was there I also learned that the male hummingbirds have a long tail.

User Info Menu

The male has a big bamboo tail.....

Cap
    Linston's Zion Hill Taxi

Captain Dave

User Info Menu

Will there always be a table available or do we need to call first?

User Info Menu

We love this place and have been big fans since they were near the Blue Cave Castle. I've never seen more than 2 tables taken up there but we've only gone for breakfast. Wouldn't hurt to call especially if you want something special. Make sure you walk around the property, little nooks filled with the food growing that will soon fill your belly.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Odinson View Post
    We love this place and have been big fans since they were near the Blue Cave Castle. I've never seen more than 2 tables taken up there but we've only gone for breakfast. Wouldn't hurt to call especially if you want something special. Make sure you walk around the property, little nooks filled with the food growing that will soon fill your belly.
    yeah, it was so awesome when they were right by xtabi.

in 2017, i convinced my husband and son to walk to the current location and they were really annoyed with me. it was my first time checking out that location, so i didn't really know how far out it was. they insisted we grab a taxi back.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Odinson View Post
    Cool, thanks!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mwenvlay View Post
    yeah, it was so awesome when they were right by xtabi.

in 2017, i convinced my husband and son to walk to the current location and they were really annoyed with me. it was my first time checking out that location, so i didn't really know how far out it was. they insisted we grab a taxi back.
    I TOLD YOOOOU it was far from where you were staying! Yeah, V and I walked there and back from Catcha and that was even far-ish. I'd do it again tho!! It's a nice walk. I can't wait to go back! I love Jus Natural!