Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Suggestion for day trip/tour on Saturday? Help...

User Info Menu

Suggestion for day trip/tour on Saturday? Help...

On Saturday they’ll do some construction work where I’m staying. It’s a perfect time to venture out for a few hours.
    Me and a friend would like to maybe go out in nature and see some beautiful scenery and snap a few pics; but open to all suggestions (as long as it doesn’t involve swimming). If you recently been on a tour or did an experience that you recommend, please let me know.
    We prefer a more local vibe and not too touristy. If food/fruit is involved it’s a plus

User Info Menu

Re: Suggestion for day trip/tour on Saturday? Help...

Call LInston and come out to the hills and visit Zion Hill

876-376-3652

Cap
    Linston's Zion Hill Taxi

Captain Dave

User Info Menu

Or call Linston and go visit Accompong...

User Info Menu

Even if you aren't sure what you want to do call Winston. He will pick you up and make suggestions that fit your wants. We did that with him in November just knowing we wanted to see Orange Hill and the areas surrounding Negril. He drove us to see beautiful scenery in the area and explained the places we were at. He was great.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Prism View Post
    Even if you aren't sure what you want to do call Winston. He will pick you up and make suggestions that fit your wants. We did that with him in November just knowing we wanted to see Orange Hill and the areas surrounding Negril. He drove us to see beautiful scenery in the area and explained the places we were at. He was great.
    This is what I want to do with Linston.