Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Negril Live Music Calendars? 11/25-12/2

User Info Menu

Negril Live Music Calendars? 11/25-12/2

As I understand it now, Coral Seas Garden, Seaestar & The Jungle will now host most bigname headliner type shows (aside from the weekly's at places like Alfred's, etc...). Where can I find the shows, dates and details on-line? Specifically from 11/25/11-12/2/11, can someone tell me what concerts are going on between those dates? And the links would be great to keep up with all the time anyway.

Thanx!

User Info Menu

Nobody has announced anything much so far.

One love concerts have Luciano at the jungle for the 27th Nov no further listings as yet.
    http://www.oneloveconcerts.com/new/

Coral Seas garden show ~ The first is this evening and people are waiting to hear how it went and nobody knows if there is a big name going or not

and The Seastar Inn have said they will be having shows everyone is just waiting for details.

There is Sting happening which is not in Negril but Beenie man is mid divorce , vybz kartel and buju are locked up some artistes do not want to do it this year and a few are touring so there is no line up yet for that either .

As soon as I hear of anything I will put the links here.

I am wondering if Alfreds may have someone this Christmas time or Roots bamboo, There is a chance....maybe

I perform live at Charela Inn every Thursday 7:30 PM. And at Seastar every Saturday. Jazz and Blues!

RB$

wwww.reverbnation.com/robinbanks

User Info Menu

a kind of "clearing house" is needed to collect these weekly and post 'em..........
    "One of the laundry gals pipes up ,,"LOOK AT DA BLOOD"
    "YES,THAT WOULD BE MINE" I said as my leg that at first gave no pain, started dishing it out in large bunches........"

want more read our blog? our first trip.........http://negril.com/forum/entry.php?58...-The-Beginning

My opinion is, from week to week, it's going to be who it's going to be... so, just go and don't worry too much about it.

Watch the signs posted weekly on the road and enjoy.

We can't control every aspect of our trip or vacation, so go with the eternal flow of Jamaica and the universe. It's going to be what it will be, no matter what we might know in advance. Maybe a little surprise might be nice... : )

RB$

User Info Menu

The main purpose of my extended trip this year is for the upcoming concerts!

They will start to trickle in slowly ,

The first is tonight at Coral Seas Garden.

Hope it all goes well for them