Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Airfare from Chicago--Southwest Airlines

User Info Menu

Re: Airfare from Chicago--Southwest Airlines

Airfares to Jamaica are way up across the board. Tourist counts are way up across the board also. Supply and demand sets the fare rates. More demand for the same supply equals higher costs.

User Info Menu

STill feeling the blues.... Air is still sky high! I hope JA is still an option for the family vacay this year...
    I dunno...not at option at $800 person...
    "Live for today as tomorrow is not promised" Live....Love....Laugh....

User Info Menu

bring me back to the mid 80's Apple Vacations out of Chicago...one way charters to JA for 49.99 each..then it went to 99.00 each, then stayed at 149.00 or so for some years......
    "One of the laundry gals pipes up ,,"LOOK AT DA BLOOD"
    "YES,THAT WOULD BE MINE" I said as my leg that at first gave no pain, started dishing it out in large bunches........"

want more read our blog? our first trip.........http://negril.com/forum/entry.php?58...-The-Beginning

User Info Menu

We in Canada are getting some very good airfare deals (close to the greater Toronto area). I snagged return airfare from Hamilton to MoBay for $149 CAD each way for April 2019. That's like 110 US.