Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Trip Report: Blue Mountains, Boston Bay, Kingston

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

User Info Menu

Re: Trip Report: Blue Mountains, Boston Bay, Kingston

our accommodations, BAMBOO COTTAGE, is ridiculously, insanely, overwhelmingly beautiful.

it's a 2 story cottage with 2 bedrooms and a bathroom downstairs and a big living/dining area upstairs. both bedrooms have small porches and the 2nd floor has a really big porch. there's also a large picture window upstairs, with a nice built in bench, where you can just chill out and enjoy the view of kingston city and the port.

looking at the upstairs porch from living/dining room

view from the picture window

view of the living area from the porch

we didn't do very much our first night. i took a shower (they used to have a really deep old bathtub in this cottage, but they've renovated the bathroom with a big walk-in shower), and changed while my guys went to take a quick walk around.

we strolled to the bar at a few minutes to 6, ordered drinks and sat by the fire for a few minutes, then had a nice leisurely dinner, where we saw a bunch of brown lizards chilling on the chandelier right above our heads.

there are 3 of them in this photo, but they're impossible to spot

after dinner, we went back to the cottage, climbed into bed and watched harry potter and the chamber of secrets on the laptop (no tv i the cottage, yay!) ti boss went into his room around 8pm and we all fell asleep.

i woke up at 3am, eventually managed to get myself online, did my work and now i'm listening to dogs bark and crickets chirp.

we have no plans for tomorrow, other than to chill. i'm sure ti boss wants to get some swimming in.

User Info Menu

Re: Trip Report: Blue Mountains, Boston Bay, Kingston

Looks amazing! Will def have to get up there with V someday! Have fun. Keep the Trip Reports comin! Say hi
    To A and A.