Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: CCLP Beach Public? Other Public Beach Spots?

User Info Menu

CCLP Beach Public? Other Public Beach Spots?

We are staying at Xtabi on the cliffs but hope to go to the beach on some days. I was hoping to catch a bite at Best in The West and then walking across the street to hang out at CCLP's beach. Do you think CCLP will allow this, even if we buy a few drinks at their beach bar???

Also, what are some other good spots to just go to the beach without staying at a beach hotel?

Thanx in advance!

User Info Menu

Lots of places will let you chill out on their section of beach if you're buying a few drinks or food. Just ask their security guard or at the bar.
    WhenI'm looking for a place to relax on the beach I always end up at Sun Beach (between Firefly and the old For Real) - real nice vibe there. The drinks are cold and cheap, the food is good, there are loungers, washrooms and a great little gift shop.
    Name:  IMG_4344.jpg
Views: 207
Size:  53.1 KB

Name:  IMG_4345.jpg
Views: 176
Size:  56.8 KB
    [url=http://www.ticker.7910.org/eng]

The 1st time you travel to Negril, for the rest of your life, Negril travels with you.
    (taken from realnegril.com/beingees - Graffiti #13)

User Info Menu

I was going to say Sunbeach as well, but since I was already there in Tawnee,s picture it explains itself.
    Trip #59 most of February