Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Toilets of Negril

User Info Menu

Toilets of Negril

We enjoyed the "Other Way" pub crawl in February and particularly enjoyed the countryside locations. One thing that impressed me was the innovation and improvisation of relief stations.
    I am always amazed by the toilet facilities offered by many of the bars in Negril. From the beautiful facilities at Woodstock to the "not for the bashful" pee pee stations at Boat Bar and Drifters, I am particularly impressed by the homegrown plumbing engineering solutions!
    Bnewb published a photo from one of the "Other Way" bars, of a roadside urinal with the relieving individual smiling at the camera. I appreciate the artful architecture. If anyone has pics of these marvels, please post. Thanks

User Info Menu

Re: Toilets of Negril

Dash...I'm not sure which one of us might be crazier...you for asking or me for taking the pics!!
    Here are mine, in case someone missed them...
    Name:  P_20190215_135409_2_1.jpg
Views: 1206
Size:  193.2 KB

Name:  P_20190215_143834_2_1.jpg
Views: 1131
Size:  365.2 KB

User Info Menu

Everytime I visit 3 Dives, I’m worried the restroom is going to collapse around me like some crazy video, leaving me swaying in the breeze, literally.
    Name:  2C9D9936-2D2B-4DE7-9398-1B7E49BA46E3.jpg
Views: 976
Size:  19.8 KB
    Last edited by JohnNYC; 03-07-2019 at 05:27 PM.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JohnNYC View Post
    Everytime I visit 3 Dives, I’m worried the restroom is going to collapse around me like some crazy video, leaving me swaying in the breeze, literally.
    John...if you're talking about the bathroom to the back of the property (where the path to the cottages are now located)...that one is long gone (maybe 5 years)...there's a newer one nearer the store & entry into 3 Dives.

User Info Menu

I figured as much. I haven’t been there since the cottages went up. I’m sure it didn’t take much to demo that structure.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JohnNYC View Post
    I figured as much. I haven’t been there since the cottages went up. I’m sure it didn’t take much to demo that structure.
    Lol...ya!

User Info Menu

My wife and I have always thought that would make a great "coffee table" book
    PARADISE IS A STATE OF MIND

User Info Menu

Sounds more like restroom reading

User Info Menu

I have to admit that the "toilet model" in these pics is one good looking dude!!!!

M&M

User Info Menu

Name:  9811B7E6-8399-4557-8A71-E7F08B3183D0.jpg
Views: 703
Size:  19.6 KB

Name:  8088F420-5467-4031-8F14-5A30301A7B76.jpg
Views: 695
Size:  16.3 KB

On the way to pelican bar. Couldn’t ask for a better view!!