Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Wonderful week

User Info Menu

Wonderful week

Had a great week in Negril. Didn't have the greatest internet connection at Idle Awhile. I'll post more this week after we upload pictures from the camera. Got a lot of snorkel pictures!

In a nutshell...drank rum and got a serious case of sand gravity. Brought 6 newbies and we are all still very good friends!
    Attached Images Attached Images    

User Info Menu

Re: Wonderful week

We find that the internet is the best at Chill Awhile restaurant and area of the lounges under the Sea Grape Tree
    https://www.tickerfactory.com]

User Info Menu

Thats easy to do with dirty bananas!
    [/url]

Sometimes it's better to beg for forgiveness than ask for permission.

User Info Menu

Did the newbies get sand gravity? We stopped taking newbies as it became to much work
    [https://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

Hey! I was there when you guys were. Your group was hilarious!! Especially watching you walk back toasty from the rum cruise in the dark while it was raining! LOL!!
    The internet worked perfect for me (even on the beach) except in the bedroom and bathroom. Enjoy your time in my neck of the woods this summer. Maybe see you next year. (Definitely not at Catcha
    Last edited by jennifereisme; 05-14-2019 at 10:09 AM.

User Info Menu

LisaTeresaJennifer! It was delightful meeting you and yes, we were toasty coming from the catamaran cruise.

Thanks for the tips on Internet access at IA, I mostly tried in the room which was toward the back of the property.

Our newbies adapted very well. I gave them a lot of information before we went, warning them about sand gravity. We booked the catamaran for Tuesday after we got there and I planned one night's dinner at Rockhouse. Aside from that we all loosely hung out with walks on the beach and some other snorkel trips. We had the screened porch room at IA which gave us a place to hang out. We all had a great time.

User Info Menu

HAHAHA! That was me!
    They were definitely lucky to have you. It can be exhausting going with newbies, but glad they allowed you your down time.
    Did you guys enjoy eating at Miss Lily's @ Skylark? I ate there a few times. I thought the food was amazing!!

Quote Originally Posted by JaJodi View Post
    LisaTeresaJennifer! It was delightful meeting you and yes, we were toasty coming from the catamaran cruise.

Thanks for the tips on Internet access at IA, I mostly tried in the room which was toward the back of the property.

Our newbies adapted very well. I gave them a lot of information before we went, warning them about sand gravity. We booked the catamaran for Tuesday after we got there and I planned one night's dinner at Rockhouse. Aside from that we all loosely hung out with walks on the beach and some other snorkel trips. We had the screened porch room at IA which gave us a place to hang out. We all had a great time.

User Info Menu

Jennifer, we loved Skylark. Nice walk, good food, beautiful rooms. My only issue would be a lack of shade.

User Info Menu

We snorkeled 3 times during the week we were there. One morning at Xtabi, followed by lunch. We did the Ya Mon cruise, sunset one that included 2 snorkel stops, dinner and Ricks. We got rained on on the way back from Ricks. Then we went out with Captain Kirk. He sends a guy in the water with you, it was great until the very end when he chased a sea turtle. We were horrified by that and frankly I was glad the turtle bit him and he had to let it go, we were trying to get him to stop chasing it but I guess others have wanted him to catch it in the past.

Anyway, enjoy!

User Info Menu

A couple more.