Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: scooter rental in Negrril

User Info Menu

scooter rental in Negrril

Heading back to our home away from home but it has been 5 years sadly since we've been. Any estimates on how much scooter rentals are running these days. Need 2 of them for 10 days and we'd prefer to rent near Rondel Village area.

Thanks so much

User Info Menu

Re: scooter rental in Negrril

for that long i dont believe you would pay more than 20 per day. rented from Jah B's for years and for shorter rentals usually 25 but last visit he was out . walked down towards town a ways and there is a small shop that i got 5 days for 100.

User Info Menu

If you wander towards town, across from Negril Beach Club, ask for Charles or Trevor. You can reach Charles via WhatsApp at 876.369.8817.

User Info Menu

I agree with original Spanky....I've rented from Jah B for years..I call ahead and reserve it that's the best way to do it....it's already when you get there nice and Polished plenty of fuel ready to go..1-876-957-4235

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rooster View Post
    I agree with original Spanky....I've rented from Jah B for years..I call ahead and reserve it that's the best way to do it....it's already when you get there nice and Polished plenty of fuel ready to go..1-876-957-4235
    Thanks all for taking the time to reply and share your knowledge. I will be sure to reach out in advance.

Best