Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Let’s talk about food

User Info Menu

Let’s talk about food

We’ve been to Negril so many times I’ve lost count and tried a lot of different places. Every time we go I try to add some place new to try. Last reach we tried Sing-u, which I thought was excellent. Some of our favorites are Murphy’s, LTU, Red Dragon among many others.

On my list for next time:
    Just Natural
    Coletta’s
    Quality’s
    3 Dives

If Sand Gravity doesn’t get us and we make it to at least one of those listed, where would you pick? And what is your favorite thing on the menu?

User Info Menu

Re: Let’s talk about food

Not on your list ( and not sure if you’ve already tried) but my favorite is Sharks!

User Info Menu

Quality's..
    Pan fried grouper...amazing !

User Info Menu

You can't go wrong with lobster or jerk chicken at 3 Dives. And yea, Sing-u is delish.
    Peace, Todd & Cher

User Info Menu

I’ve never been to Sharks. I’ll put that one on the list. This will also be first time we’ll be there for lobster season so Thanks for the 3 dives suggestion.

User Info Menu

Connie’s Country Western Restaraunt Bar, we tried it last time and will be going back this December. Great food and vibe!

User Info Menu

Colletta's. the chicken penne pasta. enough on one plate for two or for leftovers.

User Info Menu

Second for Connies. Get the bacon mac and cheese.
    Quality's fried mahi with garlic sauce!

User Info Menu

Thanks for some new suggestions all! Motivation to get off my chair and go!

User Info Menu

Sandra's Place on West End Road - home cooking at its best. She only cooks one day a week, on Tuesday's usually. Her food is like a Jamaican Buffet only better and reasonably priced. Her menu varies, but usually includes Jerk Chicken, Escovitched Fish, Roast Beef, Conch (in season), Brown Stew Chicken, and side dishes. She also has a brand new deck along side her bar now.

We also love Connie's - fresh food cooked to order. Her Pan fried chicken and Mac and Cheese are to die for.