Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Clarity, Markus and Jamar in Negril – Nov 2011 Trip Report: Day 1-3

User Info Menu

Oh I love these reports. My vote for the best Trip Reports of 2012 - the stylee, the vibe, the vivid writing - thank you guys - can't get enough so more more more. Never been to Jungle but now feel like I have.
    Preach Peace / Live Love / Blessed Be
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness

User Info Menu

Must agree w/Sweetness. Incredible report and love the pic's and videos.

All 3 of you did/are doing an incredible job with this report and are an absolute breath of fresh air to the board.

What a journey seeing Negril thru your and Markus eyes and the approach to the report is so cool.

Irie! / Jamb

User Info Menu

Agree Sweetness!
    They have my vote too

And I just love all of their styles, each for different reasons.

P.S. Clarity, we can't wait to meet you two either!! And it is fine to get excited..because I just KNOW it will happen....that irie box will fill up with exactly what it needs, I have faith!

User Info Menu

I'm afraid to go to the Jungle now. Love your writing style guys makes me feel like I'm there with you..

I am so lucky. It doesn't even matter whether I am in the right or wrong, but the fact is I am in a relationship, where in eleven years, we have never gone to bed angry at each other.
    And I know I am more stubborn, but she always finds a way to make it all look ridiculous and make me remember the things that are really important.
    That is not a super power of “hubby-man”. That is the most awesome quality of “clarity”.
    Just love this..You guys have such a great relationship.

User Info Menu

nice ~

User Info Menu

BEAUTIFUL!!! I told you guys I could feel the LOVE between you two and Marcus you didn't over react at all you did the right thing.

User Info Menu

i just got back from cruise agony and found some updates from clarity, hubby-man and jamar - keep it coming - this made me smile :-)
    thanks for sharing - i KNOW trip reports are labors of love and i love y'all for continuing yours - yippee

User Info Menu

Sweetness, I also agree..I would buy this book! You guys are amazing.....

User Info Menu

Thank you so much everyone for your nice comments! There have been so many awesome trip reports this year that I enjoyed. Manda81, Gerryg123, Patty SatherTicToc, Sprat, Sweetness, marley, Tizzy.. that's just naming a few of them. I don't think this report would qualify for an award - Unless, there was a "The longest time to complete a trip report AWARD", I'm sure we would win that haha! We WILL finish this. We're determined. thanks so much for the compliment though! It definitely brightened our day and motivated us to keep writing
    Carpe Diem

User Info Menu

P.S. Seveen - You mentioned "Cruise agony". What happened on your cruise??
    Hope it wasn't anything too bad
    Carpe Diem