Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1318192021222324 LastLast

Thread: Clarity, Markus and Jamar in Negril – Nov 2011 Trip Report: Day 1-3

User Info Menu

Absolutely Amazing!
    I have a mix of tears and smiles all at the same time.....

Quote Originally Posted by Clarity View Post

"Wow!.. hey, hi!", I said extending my hand. ("wow.. hey, hi??" - seriously? Did I really say that? ugh.)
    This made me laugh and think of one other line that is similar

"I carried a watermelon?"

LOL

User Info Menu

marley9808... perfect comparison: "I carried a watermelon". I can't count the number of times I have said something stupid I wanted to take back and immediately after it crossed my lips my next thought is always "I carried a watermelon"!

User Info Menu

LOL marley – that had me laughing up at my work desk
    It was very much like that

It’s funny how you have an idea in your head of how a first meeting is going to go and how you’re going to be. Then it happens and it’s nothing like you imagined.

Sam I Am – exactly!

Crusher – thanks!

Rum – Lions and tigers and bears.. .. I’m looking forward to your next TR update by the way.

Iriesistah – The update I just posted today is the last one in this thread.
    I’ll be starting a separate one tomorrow for Day 4-7 to cover our stay up on the Cliffs (Seastar Inn and Catcha Falling Star)

We’re going to finish that one a lot faster than this one.
    No really, We swear!
    Last edited by Clarity; 01-24-2012 at 11:25 PM.
    Carpe Diem

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sam I Am View Post
    marley9808... perfect comparison: "I carried a watermelon". I can't count the number of times I have said something stupid I wanted to take back and immediately after it crossed my lips my next thought is always "I carried a watermelon"!
    Hahaha, me too, I usually say it out loud and laugh, that's how I get over whatever embarrassing thing I just said, that way I can pretend I am laughing with them. LOL

User Info Menu

Marley & Clarity - Well hopefully we can meet at the 4/21 seastar show and have our very own awkward "watermelon" moment!

User Info Menu

Daisy, I just love this story and the people behind it . Hearing about it and meeting some of the people involved when I was there was just like seeing the movie after you read the book ....Its my feel good movie of the year ....

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sam I Am View Post
    Marley & Clarity - Well hopefully we can meet at the 4/21 seastar show and have our very own awkward "watermelon" moment!
    I'm in, I'll even carry a watermelon, if I can find one!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by marley9808 View Post
    I'm in, I'll even carry a watermelon, if I can find one!

I'll help you eat it!

User Info Menu

@booger thats good cause marley wont eat she hates 'em. Clarity YAY YAY YAY. Its all I can say besides I love this trip report.
    Da Ninja - 1st Annual Belly Flop Champ - Soon Come

~Fear accompanies the possibility of Death, Calm shepherds its certainty.

People's actions no longer affect a warrior when he has no more expectations of any kind. A strange peace becomes the ruling force in his life. He has adopted one of the concepts of a warrior's life -- detachment.
    ~from "The Eagle's Gift"~
    blog.ralonzosinclair.com

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ralonzo29 View Post
    @booger thats good cause marley wont eat she hates 'em.
    That's a true story! I can't stand watermelon, but I will carry one, and you can eat it! lol
    Last edited by marley9808; 01-24-2012 at 06:52 PM.