Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Negril Beach Club Condo - Be aware !!

User Info Menu

Wowzers! Thanks for clearing that up San Fran Janet, I feel better already!
    ]

User Info Menu

I have stayed at the Beach Club Condos for eleven years and have never had a problem. I am diligent about locking up, but perhaps I've been lucky. I'll never know but will continue to lock in every conceivable manner.

User Info Menu

Well San Fran - THANK YOU you for bringing forth the truth. I kept alluding to the fact that I knew the other side and was giving her every opportunity to provide all the details yet she did not.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Christine View Post
    It's over now...
    This comment is a problem....It might be over for you especially now that the real truth has been uncovered but 1700+ people have viewed this post and who knows if those same 1700+ will come back and see what the real deal is. Do you have any idea what false alarms can do to a small property? By no means am I belittling the fact that you got robbed but when you lay down with puppies, you wake up with fleas!

User Info Menu

Now I know why Rob keep this thread open, the truth will come for sure thanks. I stay at NBCC last june and love my stay.

User Info Menu

ya but... would you love your stay if U got skinned..

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by westcoast View Post
    ya but... would you love your stay if U got skinned..
    What???????????

User Info Menu

OOHHH! And I forgot.....

You also failed to mention that your Jamaican boyfriend was staying with you. It is possible that your boyfriend did this, or that he set it up, or that it was an actual break-in.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by San Fran Janet View Post
    I find this report very disturbing. I was at the NBCC at the same time and talked to you after the incident. At that time you admitted that you did NOT lock your door with either the door lock or the stick in the runner. You also failed to mention that your Jamaican boyfriend was staying with you. It is possible that your boyfriend did this, or that he set it up, or that it was an actual break-in. If someone (thief) had moved the stick from the door it would surely have awakened you or your boyfriend. I feel this is unfair to the Beach Club and certainly to Miss Jean. Please give all the information when reporting such an incident! Granted the security at the hotel is not the best but they do what they can to protect the property and guests. You also failed to mention that your test kit was returned to you when you visited the police department to pick up a report the following day.
    San Fran Janet and others,

I will clear things here now !

I did not admit that the door was unlocked. If i did it's a misunderstanding. I'm french and don't speak english properly. The door had the wood stick fixed there. I did say that the lock was broken so i cannot lock this one.

I am sorry if you feel this report is disturbing. Yes my friend was there, i did not mention him because honestly i thought that he could be "accused" here or whatever for this event. People tend to think that because Jamaicans hang out with tourists that they are thiefs or will do bad things to tourists (hope that i'm being well understood here in my statement). He his not a stranger to me and the way he acted about it when it happened and the days after i really doubt it could be him. So, I believe that not because he his Jamaican he has something to do with it. They are not all bad. But it could happen you are right.

Do you really think that after talking to someone at the hotel that comes here on the boared i will intentionnally write things that are not good or saying lies without knowing it will come out ? I'm not stupid, i just have a hard time with my english.

When i wrote "it's over now" what i meant is that i am back home and i want to pass over the event and feel less upset about it. I still have to deal with the trouble it's giving me.

You are right when you say that my diabetic testing machine came back. The day after the event, the police came by to see me, it was planned that way because he wanted to give me the police report. I was out for breakfast. So when I came back, the office advised me of that and they called the police to see if possible for them to come back. They said yes, so i waited 45 minutes to the front desk and they never came. I went to the station. I met the policeman and he gave me the report and when i was to leave, he showed me the testing maching asking if it was mine. I said oh yes it is mine. I was happy and surprised. He told that someone had brought it back. I tought it was weird but still happy to have it back.

I did state that Mrs Gaynair was cool, i am not accusing here of anything only the security that i have doubts, i wrote that down priviously but not accusing anyone. I don't have proof of anything.

I am sorry about the confusion I may have done here on the board, and feel very bad now. So know i will not post anyting more from now. I am no good in english and it can be confusing if i don't write properly or everything. I know it's not an excuse, but it's a lesson for me that i will only read now. I just wanted to state an event and aware people, i really did honestly !

I apologize and if i made some mistakes i can assume.

thank you.
    Last edited by Christine; 11-20-2011 at 06:21 AM.

User Info Menu

Christine your english is fine I think perhaps the one big mistake you may have made here was to know a lock was broken and still stayed in the room.

Personally I would have reported that within the first 5 minutes of seeing it.

I do not pay to sleep somewhere that I cannot lock a door at night.