Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Straightn up where is everyone watching the CFL Grey Cup this Sunday.................

User Info Menu

Straightn up where is everyone watching the CFL Grey Cup this Sunday.................

Seastar is always popular but options.................................

User Info Menu

Re: Straightn up where is everyone watching the CFL Grey Cup this Sunday.............

We're up at Natural Mystic....or another fun option...No Limit Bar!

User Info Menu

Re: Straightn up where is everyone watching the CFL Grey Cup this Sunday.............

Looking for a spot with a big screen. Maybe coco can get it, or sky blue.
    Seastar is a safe bet but it’s a cab ride away and not guaranteed to have the big screen operational.
    I’d have thought Seastar would have made it a spectacle considering the # of Canucks it attracts!
    We’re at coco now trying to nail down whether they can get the feed or not. Very noncommittal.

User Info Menu

Weeboy...give Seastar a call to confirm the big screen...

User Info Menu

Thanks so much for the responses, will keep looking, go Bombers.

User Info Menu

I would think Seastar would be the place to go considering the Bombers will be playing, as much as that sucks.
    [url=https://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

I understand your pain Sadman....I mean Sandman!
    Apparently it’s on espn2. I think most places here should carry it. May just stay at Coco and watch it here.
    Skylark also claimed to be showing it but not one of favorite places.