Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1318192021222324 LastLast

Thread: Sailboat on the beach at Treehouse?

Administrator

User Info Menu

Re: Sailboat on the beach at Treehouse?

In hindsight, it probably would have been better to secure the moorings...
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Now that it is out of the water..... Does anyone know what happened to it next ???

User Info Menu

In hindhindsight, probably shouldn't have spent all that money on a boat if they weren't prepared to take care of it properly.

User Info Menu

It's in the alleyway behind drifters. The owners rented a spot behind Negril adventure divers. They plan on taking several months to do the needed maintenance and repairs and then launching it back into the water from there.
    Name:  IMG_20200327_093624732_HDR.jpg
Views: 1723
Size:  2.87 MBName:  IMG_20200327_093412676_HDR.jpg
Views: 1739
Size:  2.75 MB

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Wilky View Post
    It's in the alleyway behind drifters. The owners rented a spot behind Negril adventure divers. They plan on taking several months to do the needed maintenance and repairs and then launching it back into the water from there.
    Name:  IMG_20200327_093624732_HDR.jpg
Views: 1723
Size:  2.87 MBName:  IMG_20200327_093412676_HDR.jpg
Views: 1739
Size:  2.75 MB
    Thanks for the update !!!!!!

User Info Menu

Nice to see it out and safe. Hopefully damage is minimal.
    #223-easy to sit back and be an armchair quarterback and point accusatory fingers of blame, but if we don’t know the whole story then.....
    At the end of December she was safely anchored opposite Negril Palms for a long period of time awaiting parts/repairs....unfortunately sometimes weather happens!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Weeboy1 View Post
    Nice to see it out and safe. Hopefully damage is minimal.
    #223-easy to sit back and be an armchair quarterback and point accusatory fingers of blame, but if we don’t know the whole story then.....
    At the end of December she was safely anchored opposite Negril Palms for a long period of time awaiting parts/repairs....unfortunately sometimes weather happens!
    Or perhaps the owner is a bull****ter who keeps telling the same story. I'd bet that boat sits there for some time if not ever.

Administrator

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TuffGong View Post
    Or perhaps the owner is a bull****ter who keeps telling the same story. I'd bet that boat sits there for some time if not ever.
    Then why would the boat have been moved in the first place? That was quite a production for a BS artist....
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

She is a beautiful boat. Oh man, I wish I could afford something like that. Even better, I wish I had a friend that could afford something like that.

User Info Menu

The owners are good people with good intentions who love Jamaica. They just made a mistake. The boat itself has great history and pedigree. That has sailed many oceans with many people safely since 1979. They both deserve another chance.