Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Norman

User Info Menu

Norman

Norman, one of our favorite people on the beach, is gone.
    Thanks to all the whiners and complainers who simply couldn't enjoy the Negril experience.

User Info Menu

Re: Norman

Did this make you feel better? There are already at least 2 other threads about this.

I don't think that anything said here on this forum is what caused them to crackdown on the beach.

User Info Menu

Norm has been on the beach the last two days. I bought from him on Tuesday and Wednesday. The police are present also but so are the pushy and rude sellers. The worse has been around Margaritaville. They are like vultures waiting for the tourists bussed in from Montego Bay.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DaxShepherd View Post
    Norm has been on the beach the last two days. I bought from him on Tuesday and Wednesday. The police are present also but so are the pushy and rude sellers. The worse has been around Margaritaville. They are like vultures waiting for the tourists bussed in from Montego Bay.
    Yes, he may be back on the beach now...but he has been charged & he will have to go to court.

Administrator

User Info Menu

Norman getting busted and charged years ago was what prompted Norman and I to try to find a way to get him legally licensed. This was how we found out that no license existed.

He will be going to court again... a rather expensive and time consuming cost of doing business.
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Best way to help Norman right now in the moment is probably to get some extra cash in his pockets.

Buy an extra patty or two. Tip well!

User Info Menu

anyone have a contact info for Norm and whether he is on what's app?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by original spanky View Post
    anyone have a contact info for Norm and whether he is on what's app?
    Check your inbox

User Info Menu

Can someone set up a GoFundMe account for him to help with legal bills or fines?

User Info Menu

I know shipping isn’t easy from Negril, but I’d gladly pay double or tripple for a dozen or two mail ordered