Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Resaurant pickup and bring.bac! To hotel???

User Info Menu

Resaurant pickup and bring.bac! To hotel???

Anyone know which restaurants will pick up and return for dinner in Negril ??

User Info Menu

Re: Resaurant pickup and bring.bac! To hotel???

Your hotel likely will know but for sure Ivan’s, quality sea breeze, Seastar to name a few

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Weeboy1 View Post
    Your hotel likely will know but for sure Ivan’s, quality sea breeze, Seastar to name a few
    Ivan's wanted to charge us a ridiculous amount to take us back to our hotel. We found a red plate to take us back for half of what Ivans wanted to charge us.
    July 1993*, Feb 2003, Aug 2005, April 2007, Feb 2008, Feb 2009, April 2010, Nov 2010, Nov 2011, Nov 2012, March 2013*, Nov 2013, Nov 2014, March 2015*, Nov 2015*, April 2016*, Oct 2016, Nov 2017*, May 2018*, Nov 2018*, Oct/Nov 2019*, Dec 2020*, Dec 2021*, May 2022* (Portland), Dec 2022* (Irish Town/Strawberry Hill), Dec 2023*, Dec 2024*

User Info Menu

Last time we went to Ivan’s it was $10 to return us.
    Pick up is provided but you don’t have to use them for return.
    If the price is ridiculous I’d find another ride too.

User Info Menu

We have had a free pick-up previously from Ixtabi, Rock House, Kuyaba, Ivans and Quality (roundtrip)

User Info Menu

Many restaurants will do a free pickup and then charge for the return. We learned our lesson the hard way at one of Negril's nicer restaurants to make sure you know the price before you get in ANY vehicle, even when returning after a free ride there. I even confirm that the ride there is free before I get in to go to the restaurant.

User Info Menu

Re: Quality's Sea Breeze Restaurant & Beach Bar

To all customers when i said it's "FREE SHUTTLE " i pick the customers from their hotel free you dont have to paid me no money and when the customers finish eating Kenisha ask me to bring them back to their hotel "FREE" no money and we never ask customers for tips but some customers out of courtesy will still want to give you a tip
    But it's "FREE SHUTTLE"to and from just call 18765849030
    Thanks your support are very appreciative

User Info Menu

We usually walk to Quality Sea Breeze but take advantage of the free ride back to our hotel rather than walking on the West End Road after dark. It has always been free with no coercion.
    Regards,
    Bob

User Info Menu

On 'TacoTurzday', Somewhere West will do free pickup/return (they have blues playing in the bar 3-6pm)

User Info Menu

Ciao Jamaica. Great food and service!