Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The times....

Administrator

User Info Menu

The times....

Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Re: The times....

See you both in November! I get to spend April in lovely Indiana ��

User Info Menu

I feel for the people of Jamaica who depend on the tourist trade to survive. This will have a devastating ripple effect. At least here in the US, they’re talking about supplemental checks for those who need it.

User Info Menu

I feel very bad for the people of Jamaica as I know this will hit hard. I pray it is over very quick & back to business as usual. Stay safe & well everyone! I hope we can make it down in November to help boost the economy back up.

User Info Menu

Rob have you heard anything yet on the details of the quarantine ? Where would arrivals from the U.S. have to stay for the 14 days?

Administrator

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by original spanky View Post
    Rob have you heard anything yet on the details of the quarantine ? Where would arrivals from the U.S. have to stay for the 14 days?
    Arrivals would be quarantined in their room only.
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Guess I would choose the penthouse at blue cave castle

User Info Menu

Stay safe Rob and Lisa. This is a tough time but it will pass. I will see you in December all things being equal.
    Irie Sue

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JohnNYC View Post
    I feel for the people of Jamaica who depend on the tourist trade to survive. This will have a devastating ripple effect. At least here in the US, they’re talking about supplemental checks for those who need it.
    it's getting frustrating hearing people lament the decline of the tourism industry.

these are hard times for everyone, not just jamaicans who work in the tourist industry.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mwenvlay View Post
    it's getting frustrating hearing people lament the decline of the tourism industry.

these are hard times for everyone, not just jamaicans who work in the tourist industry.
    You're in a Jamaica (Negril) based forum...the talk is going to be about Jamaicans.