Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: What a difference 18 years makes! Throwback Thursday!

Administrator

User Info Menu

What a difference 18 years makes! Throwback Thursday!

Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Re: What a difference 18 years makes! Throwback Thursday!

Thinking back to when the beaches were packed, our first trips were in the '80s, some days it was actually crowded....Sigh*
    "One of the laundry gals pipes up ,,"LOOK AT DA BLOOD"
    "YES,THAT WOULD BE MINE" I said as my leg that at first gave no pain, started dishing it out in large bunches........"

want more read our blog? our first trip.........http://negril.com/forum/entry.php?58...-The-Beginning

User Info Menu

I'm just trying to figure where that picture was taken. I'm kinda leaning towards maybe Drifter's area. I don't think Drifter's was there 18 years ago, but One Mile Road area. Anybody have a better idea?

User Info Menu

After looking at it more closely, I'm now thinking the picture was taken right in front of Yellowbird. I have sat in a lounge chair many times right beside that white wooden fence. That fence separates Yellowbird and Meril's III. The clothing sales lady at Yellowbird, Andrea use to hang her wears on that fence.

It kinda makes me think, we are all in this together, but the people that are going to be hit the hardest, will be people like Andrea, Marcia the cake lady, Jenny the basket lady, the fruit lady with the basket on her head. It makes me very sad