Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Southwest to MBJ starting July 1st

User Info Menu

Southwest to MBJ starting July 1st

User Info Menu

Re: Southwest to MBJ starting July 1st

Interesting. I have a booking on June 28

Oops, Just got canceled

Cap
    Last edited by captaind; 05-29-2020 at 01:45 PM.
    Linston's Zion Hill Taxi

Captain Dave

User Info Menu

I have a booking for june 27th but its through delta and its showing good to go.. who knows? But knowing would be nice

User Info Menu

Dear Valued customer.
    I know we have flights listed for June, ( we also had and sold them in April and May , as well )....please book , as we can surely use the money right now. We know we won't be able to fly until the borders are open, so we will more than likely have to cancel your flight. No worries, mon, as we know you will rebook at a later date........
    sincerely, your favorite airline ..........

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jojo p View Post
    Dear Valued customer.
    I know we have flights listed for June, ( we also had and sold them in April and May , as well )....please book , as we can surely use the money right now. We know we won't be able to fly until the borders are open, so we will more than likely have to cancel your flight. No worries, mon, as we know you will rebook at a later date........
    sincerely, your favorite airline ..........

Good one, Jojo!

User Info Menu

I get notifications from the Ja gov re: flights going out from kingston and mobay every month, probably flights that are bringing deportees and other jamaicans in. right now the 2 airlines involved are united going from mobay to newark and jetblue going to ft lauderdale. united has flights leaving june 6, 14, 20 and 27 and if you book by may 30 there are no cancellation or rebooking fees. the refund portion was not really clear to me so i called to get verification from united. i really didn't get a clear understanding from the agent either but she referred me to american airline as an alternative flight on june 27th. if i booked with united it would take me 28 hrs to get home. and american has never been a flight out listed by ja. now i don't know if ja has offered an open date for flights and got the feeling they just wanted folks to book. i did book for july with southwest from mobay to buffalo, if the flight does not go out at least i'm not stuck with travel credits for an airline i don't normally fly.