Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Bob Marley Birthday Bash

User Info Menu

Question Bob Marley Birthday Bash

Please refresh me on the dates and venues please. My wife & I arrive at the end of January.

User Info Menu

I wish I could tell you but I have no clue how things will roll this year. In the past, I can tell you that the Marley Birthday Bash was awesome!! MXIII was the venue with some great artists. Then, problems. They were mainly with the noise and the late night venues. To me, that is part of the culture that I adore! The last time I went, we arrived at about 11pm and did not leave till 6am, and it was still going on. But, I have to say, it was great!! Out of 25 trips, this concert was my all time favorite and a memory that I shall never, ever forget!!! Praying that the tradition will continue. To me, this is a very important cultural event that should be backed by all. Bob Marley is truly a legend and having an event that draws international crowds...priceless. Hopefully, Negril and all of Jamaica, will continue to back this tradition. This year we will be arriving mid December and stay through the New Year plus a few days...not going to be there for the Birthday tribute. However, I pray that there will be festivities and concerts. Enjoy and have a great time!! There is not a better place to be..fi sure!!

User Info Menu

Celebration is still going on Feb 3-6 @ MXIII. Further details will come at a later date.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

User Info Menu

we will be there feb 3rd - 19th, soon come

User Info Menu

Yeah!! Good news..thanks Irie_Dawta!! I won't be there then but I am so happy for those that are. Enjoy to the Max!! It is always so much fun!!!

User Info Menu

new to the forums. went to MX3 for the bash last year and am headed back this year. i can't find an artist lineup anywhere.

User Info Menu

Name:  Bob Marley Bash 2012.jpg
Views: 282
Size:  89.7 KB

User Info Menu

SWEET! where DID you find that?!