Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: And now, for more confusion....

User Info Menu

Re: And now, for more confusion....

I hope you're right, but until there's a vaccine, things won't be normal either....

Administrator

User Info Menu

I am not saying things will be "normal", but November is so far removed from today that chances are most of the rules will be changed and clarified by then... what applies July 27 will have no impact in November...
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

This is a response I got back from Mike, the WS manager for a similar question...

'Tourists are allowed to travel from Negril to Port Antonio as well as along the south coast. The government is calling this the tourist zone/corridor. So no worries about leaving the hotel. The government is sending very mixed signals about this and I am not sure why they are making it so confusing. People can go on day tours, shop, eat dinner, etc…..anywhere in the ‘zone’. So don’t worry about having to stay on property.'

Administrator

User Info Menu

That is what I understand from the Prime Minister....

User Info Menu

So, someone needs to tell the airport to stop having arriving tourists sign a document agreeing not to leave their resort. Guests are also reporting thta they are receiving a follow up email reminding them.

Administrator

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Barb111 View Post
    So, someone needs to tell the airport to stop having arriving tourists sign a document agreeing not to leave their resort. Guests are also reporting thta they are receiving a follow up email reminding them.
    It would be nice to have a copy of that email, I have not heard anything about those follow up emails.

User Info Menu

Here is a screenshot of the FB post. If she posts the email for me, I will post it. Name:  54F5281C-71E5-4282-BC8A-BDD98713E74B.jpeg
Views: 515
Size:  270.5 KB