Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: I hate when that happens.Day 1 and 2

User Info Menu

good stuff ... also, how was the Wild Parrot? Do you have any details about the property?

User Info Menu

Chief, ......ya crack'n me up! When are you gonna start hittin the RUM? Then you'll be do'in some Real drinking!!

User Info Menu

Sounds like a great start. Hope you're still there next week. I'd like to TRY and keep up with ya!
    ONE LOVE!

MIDIRI (A.K.A. FUD)

User Info Menu

Hey I am back online, gotta try to remmeber where i was when I left off! Last night was Seastar and it was a good time never saw so many boardies here at the same time! And oh yeah have a few more events to attend now!
    Trip #59 most of February

User Info Menu

Ok so as i said i was continuing on my own personal pub crawl and as I am passing Xtabi its kinda loud so make a quick left turn, and the Spratts and Woody are keepin the bar goin, so after a few more Redstripes (common theme this day) I am back out on the road,I might have a few joints outa order since it was a couple days ago now!

User Info Menu

Name:  IMG_0541.jpg
Views: 392
Size:  95.5 KB

Any one recognise this place? Yuo are right its L&M (Lances) just stopped for a Redstripe but I love this place never saw stuff piled so high!

User Info Menu

Name:  IMG_0545.jpg
Views: 402
Size:  96.1 KB

I am sure most of you recognize this big smile, I cant pass by C and D without grabbing a cold Redstripe. And Connie has some of her corn meal pudding! great desert goes greta with beer too.

User Info Menu

Name:  IMG_0546.jpg
Views: 338
Size:  90.4 KB

So I am pretty sure this was at Natural Mystic bar I foundit! it was on my list of places to check out, just me and the bartender lady (really nice) and the bar was full with Jamaican dudes, had some great conversation here, and of course over a couple cold Redstripes!

User Info Menu

Good thing I took pictures I would never remember half this S#@$.

User Info Menu

Name:  IMG_0550.jpg
Views: 387
Size:  83.6 KB

Not sre where this picture is at So there was a stop a
    t Spyda Jam in there too, and then up to Canoe a few more Redstripes!