Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: I hate when that happens.Day 1 and 2

Sponsor

User Info Menu

LOL @ Poolguy....yes, it's always a blast to run into you....and SeaStar was rockin' last night Lot of boardies in town!

User Info Menu

Name:  IMG_0551.jpg
Views: 408
Size:  100.6 KB

OK so after a couplke more Redstripes at Canoe, i think to myself (self its time to get back to the room shower up and get over to Alfreds) anyway as i walk out the door of Canoe I am thinkin I have a long walg back to Fun Holiday,Oh I can call my driver buddy nope not this time phone went dead I thoughgt there was something I forgot to charge! barely got 100 yards and this car almost nocks me over, Hey its the two chicks from earlier the ones I went westend with They are all dressed up and heading to Alfreds! so they offer me a ride up to my hotel and i tell them I will be at Alfreds soon. Get back shower and tell Billdonna and crew where I am headed ( these people are non stop party right on there porch! so make the quick walk over to Alfred,s a few more Redstripes and believe it or not I am startin to get tired! Was a good band playing Billdonna crew showed and were dancing there a#@%s off, ok so I already made a road chicken deal on the way in almost outa money, so I negotiate a piece of chicken and a Redstripe and back to the room I go!
    Trip #59 most of February

User Info Menu

Ok so the picture above was Alfreds dont remember taking it but there it is!

User Info Menu

Name:  IMG_0553.jpg
Views: 357
Size:  80.3 KB

Road chicken late at night! was really good as i finish stuffin my face the billdonna crew are back and they are resuming the patio party! hung out for a bit they offer me one more Redstripe as i finish I am over and out for this adventure next day coming up (its gonna be a rough start too)

User Info Menu

Ok so am getting caught up a bit now, Yesterday was move day so as I was trying to clear the cobwewbs from the day before I get my ride straightened out and up the westend I go! room not ready yet (iwas ready for that, really it was just after 12) Ok drop my bags head out on the road. (think to myself bgrab some lunch close by!) how does this always happen , walked all the way to Canoe! ok so a fruit punch and I am feeling a little better snapper sandwich and a Redstripe thats the answer! ok so a few Redstripes now its all good again, ok so up the road I go after hangin at Canoe for a good part of the day, walkin back my feet are gettin tired and car pulls over this happens a lot lately Hey its Eddie and Pam so catch a ride up to trhere place!( thanks for the slice of pizza Pam) So I sit and have a couplke Redstripes some with Eddie (one of the nicest guys you will meet) better get back ask myself (self isnt this saturday?)Hang on gonna see if I have any pictures from yesterday cant remember if I took any back soon

User Info Menu

Name:  IMG_0557.jpg
Views: 403
Size:  94.5 KB

Ok so I got a few yesterday!

User Info Menu

Name:  IMG_0562.jpg
Views: 402
Size:  91.5 KB

This was like some Nassa scientests workin on a fix for the shutlle or something real important! lmao

User Info Menu

That crew was something else last night, maybe the best time at a Seastar saturday, lets see Met Glenna and husband, Spratts and Woody of course as you see! Sweetness was there glad to see her again, seekingthesun, scottandjanet and many more, yeah a mix of red wine and Redstripes until the place cleared out! So on the menu today! Jerkfest, some lobster cook on the beach, Aqua webcast! not sure how I am getting all this in but will do my best!

User Info Menu

keep it coming, loving it, sounds like a good time, but I'm getting exhausted reading your adventures! lol!

User Info Menu

the photo of the Jerk chicken is heavenly. More beautiful than a Sunset!