Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 11 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: I hate when that happens.Day 1 and 2

User Info Menu

I hate when that happens.Day 1 and 2

It was a crazy first night in Negril, you know trying do every thing when you get here. Which included Sunset After Dark, Canoe, Spyda Jam, C&D, Ivan,s Bar, Debar, No Limit, Roots Bamboo, and finally ended up at Scrubadub! (there was a live sex show, really and a cover charge) This was my first time at Scrubadub for real, after getting into Negril at 6:30 pm wed night I really did go to all them places! Not so good start to thurday morning started off with a walk over to Shamrock for some fresh orange juice. Got a call from a friend asking what I had planned and had none yet, so after some catching up,we make our way up to Seastar (and I am now wondering why I am staying on the beach have not even touched the sand.) Lunch at Seastar and football, Now there is a plan to hit Margaritaville for the second half of the game so a few more Redstripes and nachos there, the nachos are really good there. Back to Seastar for happy hour, usually I am mostly a beer guy but enjoy a good dirty banana once in a while. Its thurday and that means it Canoe day, so off we go it was pretty jammed up and the steel band was playing, they were really good, I was not sure if I was going to be into it but it was good. So after lots more Redstripe and lots of talking some old friends and meeting some new ones,we decide to get some dinner. It was a tossup on Canoe or Sunset After Dark, we chose the later mostly because it was packed at \Canoe and there was a shortage of tables. Dinner was thye tequilla lobster and man it was good(got pictures) .Did any one know that there is a Devon House iscream in Negril! Apparently I am the only one that did . Anyway double scoop waffle cone for me! coconut on the bottom and Dragon Stout on the top! Yes Dragon Stout iscream!(have had it before) Ok now back to my room for a brief rest and get ready for the Jungle! Wow its not really 10:30!!!!! OK sot I sit on the bed for a minute,oh no you can probably guess what happened, dam I hate when that happens!

Anyway its friday morning time to set out on a new adventure, maybe I will get a walk on the beach,since I move to a new spot tommorow.
    Trip #59 most of February

User Info Menu

What fun PGW! repping for the boardies in true boardie style!

I cannot believe you fell asleep instead of heading out to the jungle HA

Did you enjoy the little country and western bar?I am going to visit there the menu and prices seem great.
    Canoe looked very good and packed on the webcast I thought the steel band was a great addition a novelty once a week It looked really nice.

How was roots bamboo on the wednesday?

The lobster picture looked delicious can you remember what the cost is for it?
    Where did you stay?
    where is your new place?
    No report on the hotel?
    Or you was not in it long enough to do a report?

User Info Menu

You are a wild man PoolGuy lol
    ~~~love and light~~~

User Info Menu

Practicing for December huh???? can't wait to hear more ... have a great time...
    Jamaica Bound!

User Info Menu

Name:  IMG_0500.jpg
Views: 738
Size:  88.5 KBName:  IMG_0521.jpg
Views: 654
Size:  95.2 KB

Not having too much luck with photos will try some more later,

User Info Menu

PGW! Holding it down for the boardies. Save some Res Stripe for me bro!

User Info Menu

Roots Bamboo was ok but the hustling never stopped, could have had a dozen girlfriends if i had that much money. Crazy fun at Scrubadub, the show was somethging to see! I cant believe I fell asleep and missed the Jungle either, but feel much better this morning! Ok gotta go see if I can find some trouble today.lol Always find friday to be kind of weird here, not much goin on , but I think Alfred,s is tonight.

User Info Menu

LTU has Pull-Up tonight!
    ~~~love and light~~~

User Info Menu

Livin like a Rock Star.......go get em' Chief!!

User Info Menu

More in the morning hope I can remember enough to make it good.