Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Trip Reports Please

User Info Menu

Trip Reports Please

How are things in Negril ? Please let us know your observations from your 2020/21 trip. Is three dives open ? Is there live music ? Can you walk freely down the beach, and stop in any bars or restaurants? Can you go to the supermarket in Negril center ? How’s the overall vibe ?

Thanks ! Respect !

User Info Menu

Re: Trip Reports Please

I just returned Oct 12 was supposed to only be there 12 nights but ended up staying 16 . Even though not a lot of tourist and the curfew I still had so much fun . U r definitely free to walk the beach go to bars or restaurants that r open , you can take route taxis anywhere u like in the area ,walk the roads go into town the cliffs it’s all the same just less people and some places aren’t open . For music the place to go on the beach was Bourbon beach they had DJ everyday and live bands Wednesday and Sunday I spent pretty much everyday there in the water and on the beach it was lots of fun stayed till they had to stop the music yummy food too . But there are jerk vendors on the roads and in town , grocery stores are open and restaurants as well but not all . The only thing different was a lot of hand sanitizing and temperature taking and of course mask wearing in businesses and in town but that is the world we live in now . It was still better being there than in the US right now ! Am planning just a short trip to go back in November cause I just can’t get enough . The Jamaican people are very welcoming and definitely need our support right now

User Info Menu

Don't you have to quarantine in your hotel for 14 days once arrive? So I'm assuming you can't walk the beach..is this a misunderstanding on my part?

User Info Menu

No 14day quarantine u are free to move about as long you are in the resilient corridor